Nutro® Young Adult Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Recipe Dog Food 5 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Amy J.
We have an older dog is has severe allergies. Never once have we had a problem with Nutro food. Always available, always reasonably priced, and always good for her! I’ve used it for over 6 years now. Recommended for all!
Brittany H.
Levittown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had zero issues with this product. Nutro is such a good brand and has helped keep my dogs healthy. We gave them puppy blend when they were younger now they're one and we feed them THIS!
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go-to dog food for one of my fur babes. He’s never had an upset stomach and always finishes it all. Made with great ingredients and keeps him healthy!
Marjorie I.
Vallejo, Ca
My dogs love this brand of dog food! They tried all different flavors that they have and they absolutely love them!
Lorna S.
Maysville , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this brand and it is easy on their digestive system. It’s also not a bad price for a large bag.
kat m.
sunrise
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this dry dog food for our young doggie. We only use Nutro food and treats for him. He loves it.