Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNutro
Nutro Wild Frontier Adult Woodland Trail Recipe Grain Free Venison Meal

Nutro® Wild Frontier™ Adult Woodland Trail Recipe Grain Free Venison Meal

NUTRO® WILD FRONTIER™ Dog Food offers a grain-free, high-protein diet for your adult dog's natural instincts. This great-tasting dry dog food satisfies your dog's hunger for protein with Venison Meal as the 1st ingredient and provides the steady energy they need to run and play all day. Feed your dog what they instinctually desire. NUTRO®. FEED CLEAN™.

My husband and I thought about switching our dogs to this. Is it good?
Start your review of Nutro® Wild Frontier™ Adult Woodland Trail Recipe Grain Free Venison Meal!
adrienne K.
Craig, AK
I gave this to my German shepherd and she seemed to love it. It's just very pricey. I would buy it again if it were cheaper
Brandi R.
I tried this under recommendation on a Boxer forum, and it made my poor baby so sick.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is kind of expensive but I can't say it's not worth it bc my dogs love it'
This is kind of expensive but I can't say it's not worth it bc my dogs love it'
Britani L.
Banks, AL
Nutro® Wild Frontier™ Adult Woodland Trail Recipe Grain Free Venison Meal uploaded by Britani L.
Keeps my Fur babies energized and full throughout the day. Grain free, corn free and the number 1 ingredient is Venison! My babies, 1 year old Westie and 3 year old Golden Retriever, enjoy eating this brand and I enjoy feeding them this brand. Highly recommend.
Rhonda N.
Jacksonville
This is the only dog food I give my dog. She loves it and it’s grain free so there aren’t a bunch of fillers that she doesn’t need. We buy the salmon kind to improve her coat.
Nickie S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
My dog does not have as bad of skin allergies since switching him to this new food. I think the grains in the regular nitro food was giving him a bad reaction. He loves his new food. I would recommend it to other dog owners with dogs with sensitive stomachs and skin
Regina Lo B.
Los Angeles , CA
My dog loves this food. It's great because it's high in protein which keeps my husky pup energized. One of the foods that do not give my pup the runs (she has a sensitive stomach). It's a little pricey but she seems to love it.