Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNutro

Contains one (1) 15 lb. bag of NUTRO WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS Adult Natural Dry Dog Food Plus Vitamins, Minerals & Other Nutrients, Farm-Raised Chicken, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato Recipe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUTRO WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS Adult Natural Dry Dog Food Farm-Raised Chicken, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato Recipe!
Gabby O.
Muscatine , IA
This is great dog food. I first started using the nutro brand when my dog was around 8 months old. I was feeding her puppy chow and noticed she quit eating and was losing weight. I found this brand and she gobbled it up and soon her fur was shiny. She gained her weight back and looked healthy. I will always buy this food.
Brook S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this recipe, however I do prefer the big bites, since I have one dog that practically inhales his food, if the pieces are too small.
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
NUTRO WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS Adult Natural Dry Dog Food Farm-Raised Chicken, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato Recipe uploaded by Rebekah K.
One of the dogs I dogsit for loves this food, and the other, I have to sit and make sure she eats it because she’s not too thrilled about it. They’re both doodle mix dogs, one is medium sized and one is large. The food doesn’t have too strong of a smell which is good for dog owners, but maybe that’s why the one dog isn’t a big fan! Anyway, the bag lasts a long time.
Anie P.
New Fairfield, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
NUTRO WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS Adult Natural Dry Dog Food Farm-Raised Chicken, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato Recipe uploaded by Anie P.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog really likes this food. She loves sweet potatoes and this is a great and healthy combination of chicken and sweet potatoes.
Pamela O.
Killeen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like Nutro dog food! I love the fact that I have been using it for years and have never had a issue with it! No recalls!!! NUTRO WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS Adult Natural Dry Dog Food Lamb & Rice Recipe
Rebecca B.
Carneys Point, NJ
Nutro is not a good dog food company! They change their formulas constantly. When they change the formula by law they have to change the bag and upc. Every time the bag changes, the formula is different. And they don't have to tell you! You just think they changed the packaging.
Maggie K.
mobile
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have always fed our golden retrievers nutro. It’s a mid range price but really quality ingredients. The vet says they are healthy and their weights are good. We definitely don’t use the recommended feeding on the bag though.
Lily M.
We have switched to another brand since, but this is a decent food. Pretty pricy. We switched because our dog was getting skinny and we needed something she liked more so she could gain weight. ............
Chelsie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love this food! Sometimes we have to get a different brand because they don’t have at one store, can’t always make a special trip. But I notice when I do that the dogs won’t eat until they are starving. They really like this brand so much. And they are super healthy and have beautiful coats! This brand is a winner.
Ryan R.
Nashville, TN
My oldest dog is very picky about her food and she loves almost all Nutro brand foods, we rotate sometimes and I don’t think there are any she won’t eat, that’s not the case with other dog foods. My bigger but younger dog loves them all as well but she’s a little less picky!

Looking for your answer?