BY NUTRO

3 Proteins from Chicken, Lamb & Salmon. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Stephanie B.
Nutro is the best dog food and when it comes to wet food, they have all the others beat. The food has real meat and vegis and gravy. Both our dogs absolutely lvoe the wet food. The weight management wet food is a great alternative to all those other healthy weight management foods. In 2013 my beagle had gallbladder issues and they ended up doing emergency surgery. After the surgery her stomach was super sensitive and needed a speacial dog food that was everything that Nutro's weight management food had and more. The vet gave us their brand of the weight management food but my baby was not at all interested. After some research, we found what we tgought looked like a pretty close match. My huband and I then checked wiht our vet and they stated that the Ultra was actually better for our dog than the food they offer in their office. Make sure you work with you vet to find out the approppriate amount at feeding. Also, check prices at all of your local animal stores because some have much better prices than others. The lowest I have found it in stores, not on sale. was $1.89. Would absolutely recomment letting your dog trying this.
Gigi D.
This is one of the brands of soft food that I feed my older dog to control her weight. It's easy for her to digest. She seems to love it and I like the fact that the ingredients are good and natural. Also an economic brand compared to similar natural dog foods.