Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNutro
Ultra High Protein Natural Dry Dog Puppy Food with a Trio of Proteins from Chicken Lamb and Salmon

NUTRO ULTRA Puppy Dry Dog Food is specially formulated to meet the needs of puppies. NUTRO ULTRA The Superfood Plate dog food features a TRIO OF PROTEINS FROM CHICKEN, LAMB, and SALMON and is CRAFTED WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE SUPERFOOD MEDLEY of 15 superfoods, like chia seeds, kale, coconut, blueberries, and more.

Where's the best place to buy this puppy food?
Start your review of Nutro Ultra™ High Protein Natural Dry Dog Puppy Food with a Trio of Proteins from Chicken Lamb and Salmon!
Kelli E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this food here.i recommend this for any pup .its so far the best out there.and my pup is growning just great one this brand.
Angeleen O.
Sayre, PA
This is all I buy for my baby girl and she loves it!!! It smells so yummy too!! She is a little yorkie mix and the small lil bites are perfectly sized for her!!
Staci J.
Crested Butte, CO
I started my puppy off on this food and I like the ingredients and price. It is harder to find, not sold at pets mart or on chewy so that is why I changed dog food.
Marissa M.
Blackstone, VA
I love this brand -- my dog had the WORST problem with worms and digestion. I initially wanted to put him on Blue Buffalo but couldn't afford so I settled for this and he LOVES it! I just got another puppy and she loves it too! I recommend for someone who cares about the food they give their dog but can't afford the best of the best!
Tracey  B.
Spring Valley, CA
This is the food I was sent home with when I brought my baby home.  I stuck with it so that it would'nt bother his baby tummy.  He seemed to love its flavor.  The size of the morals were perfect for a puppies
mouth.
mouth.
Herisha A.
Marshall, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food I have been giving my Roxi since she has been with me for 3 years and she loves it. I have had no problems with her eating it at all. It’s priced great and the ingredients are very good for her. [product:nutro-ultra-puppy-dry-food-for-dogs:-the-superfood-plate]
Nicole O.
Lansing, MI
Both my puppy and I LOVE this brand! They may be one of the pricier brands but you get what you pay for. This company understands the nutritional needs of dogs at every age level and stands behind the ingredients they use.
Amber B.
Springville, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We started buying this for our puppy because that is what the breeder gave him. It’s a bit more pricey than other ones but it’s also better quality too. It’s more of a you get what you pay for but in a good way.
Anneke M.
Pineville, LA
We used this food for my heeler mix puppy. He loved the taste and the food was of great quality! A little pricey but for the quality of food it was worth it. I would feed it to another puppy again!
Stacia T.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I was getting my first puppy and I wanted simply the best food for him. A nutritionist at petsmart had recommended me this for my border collie / heeler mix. This food has every nutrient a puppy needs to grow up healthly and strong with just the right amount of protein. After a month of having him on this food I noticed a drastic change in his coat, going from dull to shiny, his eyes seemed more alert which made me very happy. I've had him on this for 6 months and I will continue to keep him on this brand!