BY NUTRO

Nutro Ultra Chicken, Lamb and Salmon Adult Canned Dog FoodOffer your adult dog superior nutrition in the form of a holistic, nutrient rich, paté style dog food. Formulated specifically for adult dogs with ingredients for overall health and wellness. Superior ingredients encourage lean muscle mass with amino acid rich proteins and eggs as well as supporting a strong immune system with antioxidant rich blueberries, pomegranate and tomatoes. Don't forget the skin, one our largest organs is also one your dog's largest organs so including flaxseed, sunflower oil and avocado in his diet helps your dog's skin stay healthy as well as promotes a beautiful, shiny coat. see more...

Iris E.
Union City, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food nutrition for my puppy. She loves this wet food! Only food that does not make her sick. Met all my expectations! i just wish there were more variety flavors for puppies! I have been buying since i got my puppy & will continue to do so.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this wet food. I mix it with their dry food and they devour it! I trust this brand for their natural ingredients; this food contains blueberries, sunflower oil and spinach, which supports skin, a shiny coat, heart health and overall well being. This food also has 3 lean, premium quality proteins to help maintain strong muscles. Each can is 3.5 oz of food which usually will last me almost 1 week (I have small chihuahuas, they eat very little)
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
There are several things about this food I like. First, it's inexpensive and made with quality ingredients. Second, my dog loves every flavor entree they make. Third they hold up in storage and are great to travel with.
Alex C.
College Sta, TX
My yorkie goes crazy for this canned food. I like that it's healthier for him than some of the other brands out there as well. Both of those combined make this an easy decision to repurchase this product.
Alyssa D.
Gladstone, OR
My dog loves this stuff and she is such a picky eater. it can smell if some is left in the bowl to long but we usualy don't have that problem.10/10 whould do it again.
Leona S.
Brandon, MS
Super picky cat loves flavor. She will not eat just anything. I bought this one day along with many others to see what she would like and she did seem to like it.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog get crazy with this..when i went to my friends house she got a cute dog and fed my dog with this. She really love it..kinda pricey but definetly worth it
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this to my dog as a treat and he loves it! I mix it with dry food occasionally and my dog goes crazy over it.
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
My Sesi loves these pates. I don't feed them to her daily but I save these for a nice treat couple of times a month.
Tina M.
Orlando , FL
Puppy loves pate 🐶 🥘 always excited mixed with a little soft dry food 🥘 lamb and salmon is her favorite