Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNutro
Ultra Adult Dry Food For Dogs: The Superfood Plate

Nutro Ultra™ Adult Dry Food For Dogs: The Superfood Plate

NUTRO ULTRA Adult Dry Dog Food is specially formulated to meet the needs of adult dogs. NUTRO ULTRA The Superfood Plate features a TRIO OF PROTEINS FROM CHICKEN, LAMB, and SALMON and is CRAFTED WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE SUPERFOOD MEDLEY of 15 superfoods, like chia seeds, kale, coconut, blueberries, and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutro Ultra™ Adult Dry Food For Dogs: The Superfood Plate!
Rebecca S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nutro Ultra™ Adult Dry Food For Dogs: The Superfood Plate uploaded by Rebecca S.
I love this food! My French bulldog has always had a sensitive stomach. I have to be careful when giving her anything because she gets an upset tummy so easily. This food has never upset her stomach and she absolutely loves it! 5 stars for sure!! [product:nutro-ultra-adult-dry-food-for-dogs:-the-superfood-plate]
Eliana P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love this brand everything that it contains is 100% natural and it was recommended by her vet.
Lesley C.
Thornton, CO
Fed this, and still do interchangeably feed this, to my pup. She’s had no issues or allergies with this food, and she loves eating it. I just mix this food, with Evangers, and farm dog.
Lacey T.
Kermit, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PETCO
Look I have 2pitbulls so they are large breed dogs and they loved this food so much and so excited to get to there food bowls but I can't afford 70dollars for a50pounds of dog food a month l. This very high quality food but the cost is so high u can't really buy it as we bought a small bag and it only lasted our dogs 2days really. I would recommend this if you can afford it.
Christy W.
Madison, MS
I really like the balance of this food but one of my dogs is super picky and I have to add stuff for him to eat it. But that being said I have to do that with everything I’ve tried with him. He’s spoiled lol! I do recommend this otherwise. My other dog loves it.
Meg R.
West Hartford, CT
This is the only dog food I will use in my house. We’ve been fans of Nutro for years. I’ve never had a recall, my dogs never have allergies with it or upset stomachs. Both of my dogs are the perfect weight for their breeds. I would definitely recommend this food
Ashley C.
Wilkes St
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been trying to get my dog used to this food because it so nutritious, but he only eats it about 50% of the time. He is picky though. The kibbles are cute little shapes too.
Brandy M.
Booneville , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have been buying this for years, I’m glad it’s now available at Walmart and a little cheaper than it used to be. I have stuck to this for more than one dog and never had any issues digestion wise and they happily eat all of it.
Savannah M.
Snohomish, WA
Great dog food! We get the large breed adult and large breed puppy for our boys! They love it and we love that it keeps them
healthy! It does however result in smelly gas!
healthy! It does however result in smelly gas!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a good product but the price point was not sustainable. We ended up switching brands.

Looking for your answer?