Nutro® Ultra™ Adult Dog Food 15 lb. Bag uploaded by Kaylyn w.

BY NUTRO

Premium nutrition with special formulas created to promote a healthy, immune system and strong bones. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Cardiac, Vision Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Rolled Oats, Potassium Chloride, Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Spinach, Dried Carrot, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Beta Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Arginine (min) 1.0% Lysine (min) 1.0% Calcium (min) 0.7% Phosphorus (min) 0.6% Zinc (min) 250mg/kg Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (source of Vitamin C) (min) 60mg/kg Taurine* (min) 0.09% L-Carnitine (min)* 50 mg/kg Beta Carotene (min)* 0.50 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min)* 300 mg/kg Glucosamine (min)* 200 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)* 3.60% Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)* 0.30% Glucosamine (min.)* 200mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Pr see more...

Buy on PETCO
My little girl loves this food! She had a skin allergy when I first got her and within weeks of switching to this ( but the toy adult breed) she was so much better and although a puppy had even more energy. She has now moved onto the senior type but still loves it and i can't help but think all the packed in nutrients have kept her younger longer
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert
By far the BEST dog food I have ever bought for my dogs! My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice! HIGHLY recommend!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I've had this inexplicable feeling that I needed to change my dog's food and when we got the puppy I took the plunge. They would constantly eat other's and while that's fine, I wanted them both to have something incredibly nutritious that I'd only have to buy one of. Enter Nutro. This superfood blend has some amazing ingredients that even I try to include in my diet and their energy levels, their coats, and their tummies seem to love the food as much as I love feeding them it. This brand is a great price for the quality you get and I'm excited they're on a diet that they can both enjoy for a long time.
Mackenzie J.
I love this dog food for our cattle dog/Australian shepherd mix! He works hard every day, and this food supplements all of his needs. It is a good price, and the large bag stays fresh for a good length of time. I highly recommend this dog food to anyone.
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
We love love love this dog food. Great natural ingredients. We buy for both our large breed puppy and for our adult small breed. We will not buy any other brand after trying this dog food. Highly recommend to any dog owner.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
We use this dog food for our little pup and he seems to enjoy it for the most part. We usually have to mix it up with the wet food version though for him to really enjoy it. It's a good brand that keeps him healthy.
Nina N.
Great dog food. I feed this to my 7 year old husky. He loves this food. It really does help give his fur coat a nice shine. He also eats less and poops less. This dog food is a little spendy but my husky is totally worth it. I suggest buying it from petco online as they have great deals on it all the time!
Karli F.
We've had our dog on Nutro since day one, and I love it! He obviously seems to like it, since he goes crazy every time its time to eat... So I'd assume that he would give it a 5 star rating as well.
Lauren B.
East Brady
I can honestly say this is one of the best quality foods for your dog besides blue buffalo although it is not as good but a heck of a lot cheaper.

compared to brands like kibbles and bits or Purina this brand knocks them out of the water. you will notice a difference in your dog's coat, their energy level, everything. this is just pure goodness for your little furr baby.

I definitely recommend a salmon blend in the winter for your pooch. the cold air tends to make their skin and fur dry but the natural oils in the salmon bring your dog's coat and skin back to life.
Laura R.
Aston, PA
My Doberman has a sensitive digestive system, and this is one of very few dry foods that he tolerates and digests successfully without getting sick or too gassy. For a while, we were worried about having to buy really expensive, special-diet food, and Nutro was our final pet store buy and try mission. Thankfully, it worked out and this food fits our budget!
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Recommend it?
Ryan F.
Would anyone recommend this for my dog? I normally buy the blu brand but any information would be helpful.
Tanya K.
Charlotte, NC
I'd love to hear the pros and cons of this product and how it compares to other dog food