Nutro® Ultra™ Adult Dog Food 15 lb. Bag uploaded by Kaylyn w.

BY NUTRO

Premium nutrition with special formulas created to promote a healthy, immune system and strong bones. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Cardiac, Vision Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Rolled Oats, Potassium Chloride, Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Spinach, Dried Carrot, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Beta Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Arginine (min) 1.0% Lysine (min) 1.0% Calcium (min) 0.7% Phosphorus (min) 0.6% Zinc (min) 250mg/kg Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (source of Vitamin C) (min) 60mg/kg Taurine* (min) 0.09% L-Carnitine (min)* 50 mg/kg Beta Carotene (min)* 0.50 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min)* 300 mg/kg Glucosamine (min)* 200 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)* 3.60% Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)* 0.30% Glucosamine (min.)* 200mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Pr see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
I love this dog food. It gives my pup all the nutrients she needs to keep her healthy and strong. With having all the different proteins it allows her to receive the most out of each meal. She also has a sensitive stomach and this works great for her diet.
My little girl loves this food! She had a skin allergy when I first got her and within weeks of switching to this ( but the toy adult breed) she was so much better and although a puppy had even more energy. She has now moved onto the senior type but still loves it and i can't help but think all the packed in nutrients have kept her younger longer
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a wonderful product. Our corgi is 11yo and has eaten this food for 9 years. He is in great health, active, and has a wonderful coat. He can still put in a 4 mike hike.
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
By far the BEST dog food I have ever bought for my dogs! My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice! HIGHLY recommend!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've had this inexplicable feeling that I needed to change my dog's food and when we got the puppy I took the plunge. They would constantly eat other's and while that's fine, I wanted them both to have something incredibly nutritious that I'd only have to buy one of. Enter Nutro. This superfood blend has some amazing ingredients that even I try to include in my diet and their energy levels, their coats, and their tummies seem to love the food as much as I love feeding them it. This brand is a great price for the quality you get and I'm excited they're on a diet that they can both enjoy for a long time.
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
We love love love this dog food. Great natural ingredients. We buy for both our large breed puppy and for our adult small breed. We will not buy any other brand after trying this dog food. Highly recommend to any dog owner.
Nina N.
Great dog food. I feed this to my 7 year old husky. He loves this food. It really does help give his fur coat a nice shine. He also eats less and poops less. This dog food is a little spendy but my husky is totally worth it. I suggest buying it from petco online as they have great deals on it all the time!
Karli F.
We've had our dog on Nutro since day one, and I love it! He obviously seems to like it, since he goes crazy every time its time to eat... So I'd assume that he would give it a 5 star rating as well.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
Up until last year, this was the food we fed our dog. His weight was under control, he enjoyed it and the ingredients were good for him. If it wasn't because he needs special prescription food now, we would still have him on this. He loved it.
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can honestly say this is one of the best quality foods for your dog besides blue buffalo although it is not as good but a heck of a lot cheaper.

compared to brands like kibbles and bits or Purina this brand knocks them out of the water. you will notice a difference in your dog's coat, their energy level, everything. this is just pure goodness for your little furr baby.

I definitely recommend a salmon blend in the winter for your pooch. the cold air tends to make their skin and fur dry but the natural oils in the salmon bring your dog's coat and skin back to life.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Recommend it?
Ryan F.
Would anyone recommend this for my dog? I normally buy the blu brand but any information would be helpful.
Tanya K.
Charlotte, NC
I'd love to hear the pros and cons of this product and how it compares to other dog food