BY NUTRO

3 Proteins from Chicken, Lamb & Salmon: Combined protein sources from high quality ingredients to ensure optimal amino acid levels and great taste for your dog. see more...

Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
My older dog wasn’t really eating and losing weight so we decided to add soft food oh man this dog chows this food down. He thinks he is getting a treat and gets so excited! So happy my baby boy is eating.
Danielle D.
Abilene, TX
Vet recommended before we put our dogs on prescription food and they loved this! Introduced it slowly but they seemed very eager and happy after eating it. I trust this brand and thankfully it didn’t smell awful.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
This is the perfect food for our dog. He absolutely loves it and licks his bowl clean afterward. Sometimes we mix it with the dry food to make the can last longer but it seems to last long even when we only use a small amount with his dry food.
Samantha B.

This product came damaged. Cans were extremely dented. Three times this has happened.
Damaged cans-7 out of 12 cans extremely dented and unusable. the third time cans have arrived dented when shipped. Last time I bother, Never ordering this again!
Adriane C.
Hutto, TX
Both of my dogs absolutely love this stuff. As soon as I open the can they get super excited. I mix it in with the nutro dry food and they lick every last bit.
Carly D.
New Hartford, NY
We used this for a while when our dog would not eat just dry food. she loved it and we just mixed a little with her dry food
Jenn D.
Liverpool, NY
I like the Nutro brand. This food is healthy and has everything in it that my dog needs - and he loves eating it!
Jess B.
Columbia, SC
I mix this food in with my dogs hard food and she loves it. it fills here up & she eats it quickly!
Andris G.
Virginia Bch, VA
The best food for dogs out there I use the best of the best to feed our dogs but nutro ultra
Amber l.
My golden retriever enjoys canned food and this brand is great, he can be a picky eater
Araceli G.