BY NUTRO ULTRA

Aida D.
Hanford, CA
I love the fact that my dog didn't have any issues eating this food. Most "small breed" food tend to make him constipated or he just inhales it. These pieces are small enough that they fit in his mouth but he can actually chew it.
Angelina B.
Madera , CA
I have a toy poodle and after trying out different brands this one was the best for my dogs health & coat. He’s almost 15 years old now and this brand is all he’s had the last 6 years. It’s defin more expensive than regular store stuff but definitely worth it.
Amy H.
My puppies love this dog food! I like how it is tiny pieces which are easier for my toy breed puppies to eat. It also is better priced than other high end brands.
Jennifer K.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog lovesssss this food. She’s very picky so we’ve tried lots of different dry foods until we found this. The pieces are perfect size for her tiny mouth. I don’t buy any other dry food my baby girl :)
💄✨ T.
New York
My dog loves this food and is one of the healthiest dog foods out there. I recommend you research your dog’s food first to see which will be best for your dog.
Noelle S.
Jensen Beach, FL
I used this for a while, but my dog now has a extremely sensitive stomach so I had to stop using it. It did not agree with him anymore.
Danielle M.
Eagleville, PA
I have been feeding my dog this brand since he was a puppy and it is the only food he seems to enjoy!