BY NUTRO ULTRA

Nutro Ultra Senior Dry Dog Food 15lb
  • "Wouldn't feed my dogs anything but Nutro Ultra dry and their wet food too." in 1 review
  • "This is the best dog food." in 1 review
Ginny R.
Brooklyn, NY
We rescued my dog about a year ago. He’s an old grumpy man with a lot of teeth missing. But man does he love this food! Thankfully because he was super picky. But knowing it’s so healthy for him is such a relief. I can tell the difference between this food and others on his digestion. Definitely recommend!
Kristi V.
100% the best switch I've done for my senior pug. She lost the few more lbs that I've been trying to get her to loose. It's all about diet. She feels much better and definately walks a lot faster
Casey S.
My doggie is now 8 years old so I had to change up her food because she is considered a senior. This food is a bit expensive but my girl seems to love it.
Brittany Y.
Palm Harbor, FL
So, my dog was a rescue, and he has had diarrhea since weve had him. Eventually after lots of tests (and money) he was diagnosed with a simple case of IBS... we tried food after food, and eventually Nutro was the only thing that didn't hurt my sweet boys stomach. He has done so well on it, and it is well worth the price! ($55 a bag here in texas). Highly recommend if your pup suffers from a sensitive stomach or allergies!
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
My dog is allergic to a lot of things and we haven't figured out exactly to what but ,not giving him any food we tried many and mainly more natural ingredients and grain free and this one is one of his favorites
Pam L.
Largo, FL
Absolutely the best dog food ever. Raised my 3 previous dogs on Nutro Ultra dry dog food and they all lived long healthy lives. Love the different varieties, weight management, small breed puppy, adult, etc. Wouldn't feed my dogs anything but Nutro Ultra dry and their wet food too.
Megan F.
Henderson, NV
I have 3 dogs that vary in sizes but all have the same activity level and this is the only food that works for all 3 of them!
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
This brand is always living up to my expectations. My dogs have been eating this for years and never had any issues.
Adriane C.
Hutto, TX
This is the best dog food. I have a husky and through trial and error we have found out that his tummy is sensitive to corn, soy, and wheat. This food is free from all that so no problems here! I always recommend this.