Nutro Ultra NUTROA ULTRATM Weight Management Dog Food uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY NUTRO ULTRA

Weight Management dry food is full of healthy nutrients, delicious taste and the essential superfoods needed to help get your dog back to its ideal weight. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control, Hip & Joint, Cardiac Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Chicken Meal, Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavors, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Rolled Oats, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Spinach, Dried Carrot, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Beta Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 23.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Arginine (min) 1.0% Lysine (min) 1.0% Calcium (min) 0.70% Phosphorus (min) 0.60% Zinc (min) 250mg/kg Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (source of Vitamin C) (min) 60mg/kg Taurine* (min) 0.09% L-Carnitine (min)* 75 mg/kg Beta Carotene (min)* 0.50 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min)* 400 mg/kg Glucosamine (min)* 300 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)* 2.60% Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)* 0.30% *Not recognized see more...

• How is the flavor? My dog needs to lose weight but he is a picky ...2 Answers
  • What do you feed your dog?2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Joya W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: NUTROA ULTRATM Weight Management Dog Food more...
After having issues with other foods our dog was eating, we found this brand. Our dog has not been having the skin issues he was having and we are hoping that it will help him with his weight and skin issues. We have this get sent to us monthly through amazon.
Stephanie W.
Saint Ann, MO
My dog was pure muscle when we got him. Gorgeously fit. We started feeding him Simply Nourish and gained. BUNCH of weight, despite regular exercise. I switched him to Nourish Weight Management, and he is happy and at a healthy weight again. Beautiful little guy. 😊
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
Our dog has food allergies. So finding a compatible food for her at all is difficult. Then try finding a weight management type on top of it. We tried so many and our dog hated them. Thankfully I found the Ultra Weight Management, bought it in a whim and she loves it! I'll continue to buy this and I recommend you should too!
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
It's a highly nutritional feed that has everything your dog needs. I can tell that my dog has quit putting on the extra pounds and kind of leveling out and her coat is beautiful. She loves the taste and you don't have to feed as much using a quality feed while means less scooping.
Deja B.
Love the quality of this food and the freshness! My dog eats it up, he also likes the one that had real greens, tomatoes and other nutrients in it. Would definitely recommend for any mature dog because I have, and will buy again
Denese C.
Nutro has the best dog food. Our dog has allergies and is sensitive to certain foods , but she loves the Nutro and doesn't have any allergy issues with it and it gives her the most beautiful, shiny and healthy coat,
rita a.
Glendale, CA
We have bought so many different dog foods and my pooch didn't like at all untill we tried Nutro Ultra she loves eating now I'm so happy . I highly recommend
Genesis R.
My dog loves this food, had a really hard time transitioning him from the food his old owners used with him but once we gave him this it was so much easier!
Zoe S.
Love this food for my senior rescue. Unfurthnately, I switched to Diamond because it's more affordable (which is also an awesome brand).
queenslusher s.
Hobe Sound , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: NUTROA ULTRATM Weight Management Dog Food more...
Our dog has a heart condition and must stay at a healthy weight. This food has worked great to keep her trim and she loves the flavor!
Aydin A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How is the flavor? My dog needs to lose weight but he is a picky eater. I know that sounds like an oxymoron...He doesn't like diet formulas.
Genesis R.
What do you feed your dog?