Nutro Ultra NUTROA ULTRATM Adult Dog Food uploaded by Tina A.Nutro Ultra NUTROA ULTRATM Adult Dog Food uploaded by Tina A.Nutro Ultra NUTROA ULTRATM Adult Dog Food uploaded by Christie P.

BY NUTRO ULTRA

Premium nutrition with special formulas created to promote a healthy, immune system and strong bones. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Cardiac, Vision Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 4.5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Rolled Oats, Potassium Chloride, Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Spinach, Dried Carrot, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Beta Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Arginine (min) 1.0% Lysine (min) 1.0% Calcium (min) 0.7% Phosphorus (min) 0.6% Zinc (min) 250mg/kg Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (source of Vitamin C) (min) 60mg/kg Taurine* (min) 0.09% L-Carnitine (min)* 50 mg/kg Beta Carotene (min)* 0.50 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min)* 300 mg/kg Glucosamine (min)* 200 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)* 3.60% Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)* 0.30% Glucosamine (min.)* 200 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog and I love this brand dog food , it’s all natural ingredients .My expectations were met, I order it online at chewy.com for a decent price (cheaper than store) and it’s ships to me every 6 weeks on auto ship! I would recommend this food!
Dani F.
Beaumont
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nutro is a brand that I trust and my dogs enjoy it. The only downside is that I can buy the same bag every month, but the cables inside might look different each time I open it. I plan to keep using this brand, but I hope to see more consistency in the shape of the bites
Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only food I have and will ever feed my dogs! Amazing for the price and also for all of the health benefits! My dogs poop is solid and their fur coats are shiny healthy and amazing! Best food out there
Brooke E.
Clyde, OH
My dog is a picky eater, she also has a sensitive stomach. After looking into the ingredients of many foods I really liked what Nitro food had to offer, I also love that their food is Non GMO
Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 8 year old basset hound has eaten Nutro Ultra dog food since he was 9 weeks old. I am so glad we chose Nutro; he’s never had weight issues or other health problems that basset hounds are prone to, and I wholeheartedly believe it has a lot to do with the high quality ingredients used in all Nutro Ultra products. Dexter approves!!
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
We started our puppy off with Nutro Ultra NUTROA ULTRATM Puppy Food and he loved it. We transitioned him to Nutro Ultra NUTROA ULTRATM Adult Dog Food once he turned a year old with a very smooth transition. This food has natural ingredients and contains no by-products, corn, wheat, or soy. It’s also free of artificial colors and has no preservatives. My dog enjoys this food and has had no digestive issues, is healthy, and has a healthy coat. I recommend Nutro Ultra and am sure your dog will love it!
Christina W.
Folcroft, PA
I wanted to purchase a high-quality but mid-range in price dog food. I have three dogs ranging from 15lbs to 50. After much deliberation, I decided to try Nutro Ultra. Blue was too expensive, but Purina Beneful was out of the question. First of all, let me just note that my dogs LOVE this food. I scoop it out and they all go crazy in excitement.

This food is great quality. One major indicator is its first ingredients. It's top ingredient is chicken. Second is chicken meal. Not great, but not terrible either! The rest of the ingredients are mostly great, too. I could do without the chicken fat, meal and potassium chloride, but besides those, there isn't anything that's popping out at me as potentially deadly.

If you're looking for a great quality (yet not wallet splitting) dog food, Nutro Ultra is it!
Angel I.
My five year old Yorkie Bichon loves this. I get it from Pet Smart and he totally looks forward to it. The ingredients it what I love and the taste it what drives him!