Nutro® Small Breed Senior Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Recipe Dog Food 8 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Lisandra H.
Lisandra H.
My older dog really enjoyed this food but honestly she enjoys every type of food. my younger dog who's not much younger than my senior dog didn't like this food at all the only food she likes is Wellness Core all in all I would recommend this if you don't have a dog who is picky about
Emily M.
Emily M.
Plainville, MA
My family has been feeding this brand to my yorkie for most of his adult life - he's 13 now and people still think he's a puppy! This quality dog food gives my pup a shiny coat and plenty of energy despite his age. We mix it with wet food per his vets dietary instructions.