Nutro® Small Breed Puppy Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Recipe Dog Food 8 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Melissa G.
My puppy loves this food. It's small and easy for him to chew. This brand of dog food is always what I choose for my dogs. Makes a nice gravy with a bit of water. :)
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
My now 1 year old morkie pup LOVED this. I now feed him the adult/small breed version but he will choose this dry food over human food! Love it.
Crystal R.
San Diego, CA
The food is so good. I have fed this to my dog when she was a puppy. I love the ingredients this contains. it's better than most petty foods.
Laura G.
Romeoville, IL
We really liked this food and my dog did too. Then we found out he was allergic to chicken. I wish we could get this food again
Khushi P.
My dog is a very picky pup! After trying numerous brands of dog food we finally found one that works and he loves!
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
We tried this brand once and while the dog liked it, it's pretty hard to find in most grocery stores for us.
Dariela P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves nutro and it's great that it's good for our dog and it doesn't cost as much as blue buffalo.