Nutro® Small Breed Adult Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Recipe Dog Food 4 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are really in love with this brand of dog food. They eat it so fast and really seem to enjoy it. Its very healthy and made with high quality ingredients
Stephanie F.
Peoria, AZ
My dog loves nutro and i know its made with great ingredients! Its on the pricier side but its best quality and my dog is small breed it last’s her a while
Taylor B.
Villa Rica, GA
I started buying a large Bree's nitro for my big dog and he loves it so I switched my small dog to it also and it is finally a dog food she loves!
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
I feed this to my 7 year old yorkie and 1 year old morkie. They both love it. No tummy issues or allergies to this food! Recommend it!
Camille S.
Mississauga, Ontario
This is my dog's favorite food. Being a small breed dog, she finds it easy to chew and digest. On the plus side, my dog has never had any digestive problems with Nutro as opposed to the other brands we've tried. She also took to this flavor the best, we tried all of them and this is the only flavor she's ever gone through the whole bag of. So I truly recommend this because it's very gentle to their digestive systems!
Suza K.
Hamilton, OH
I have a finicky fur baby and have been looking for a healthier choice of food for her. I ran across the Nutro brand at my local tractor supply store. Has any one tried this brand? If so has your fur baby liked it?
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this product healthy for your pet?
Terra G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm only here for the badge cause I love my dog.