Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula uploaded by Jillian B.Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula uploaded by Jillian B.

BY NUTRO

Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula Nutro Natural Choice Small Breed Adult Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food has a guaranteed great taste to please selective palates, and wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs. Key benefits include: Great taste for finicky eaters Antioxidants for build immunity for a long and healthy life Unique kibble shape for oral care Guaranteed to improce skin & coat see more...

• Has anyone had a bad experience with this? 1 Answers
Tori B.
Independence , MO
My chihuahua loves this food. The size of food is perfect for her and she enjoys eating it. The food isn't fill with "bad" byproduct and has kept her healthy. I wouldn't go to anything else for here even if it does cost a bit more than other brands.
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
My dogs love this food! I like that the pieces are smaller and easier for them to chew. The company sends me four pins for free bags every once and a while. The price isn't too bad especially for the quality of the ingredients.
Abby O.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have been feeding this to my Yorkie for quite some time now and he loves it! He's three if anyone is wondering. He scarfs it down! The price is reasonable as well.
McKaela C.
Lexington, KY
For my dog, this food just did not work! She won't even touch it! I'm not sure if it is the flavor or the tiny kibble, but she does not like it at all.
My dog previously had stomach and constipation issues, however, he has been on the small breed Nutro for a few years and hasn't had an issue since.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Our toy rat terrier and min pin love this dog food! It's natural ingredients don't upset their tummies which makes me happy
Julia Mae B.
We buy this brand for both our big and small dogs because of the wonderful benefits! We noticed a healthier looking coat, and more energy. Our bigger dog has sensitive skin and gets a rash with cheaper food. We noticed that doesn't happen at all with Nutro!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Amazing food! We have 2 chihuahuas and they both love it!! I've been told there are foods that are meant for their shaking, but none of my friends' dogs stop shaking with different food, so we stick to healthy ingredients and what the dogs enjoy. I love their treats too!
Tiffany S.
Lexington, NC
My chihuahua absolutely loves this food I got a free sample a few months back and now he's hooked he absolutely loves it! It's not to bad of a price either! We usually get ours at petsmart
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
The only food that we've given to our dogs since they were puppies! It's such a trusted brand with simple ingredients with the first always being meat! Our dogs love every variety and we recommend this to ever pet owner as it's worth the price! Purchase on chewy.com for a better deal and auto ship! Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
Has anyone had a bad experience with this?