Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula uploaded by Jillian B.Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula uploaded by Jillian B.

BY NUTRO

Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula Nutro Natural Choice Small Breed Adult Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food has a guaranteed great taste to please selective palates, and wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs. Key benefits include: Great taste for finicky eaters Antioxidants for build immunity for a long and healthy life Unique kibble shape for oral care Guaranteed to improce skin & coat see more...

• Has anyone had a bad experience with this? 1 Answers
Amber A.
San Diego
Our dog is really picky when it comes to kibble, if there is more than one type of kibble in the food she will only eat one and pick out the other. She always eats her full bowl with this food and doesn't get any digestion issues with it. It is a little pricey but it does have premium ingredients so you get what you pay for.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
When I open a can, it smells better than human food. I bought it at Bark Avenue. The pieces are tiny and pawfect for my small Pekingese. He loves it! Our two pugs like it too! (Even though they don't need tiny food pieces). I consistently buy this every time it's time to get more food.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
I find that it keeps my dog filled and made naturally with no by products. The Nutro brand always puts consideration and love in all their products. They value pets and relationships with their owner. They are not animals they are your babies.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
The only food that we've given to our dogs since they were puppies! It's such a trusted brand with simple ingredients with the first always being meat! Our dogs love every variety and we recommend this to ever pet owner as it's worth the price! Purchase on chewy.com for a better deal and auto ship! Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula
Julia Mae B.
We buy this brand for both our big and small dogs because of the wonderful benefits! We noticed a healthier looking coat, and more energy. Our bigger dog has sensitive skin and gets a rash with cheaper food. We noticed that doesn't happen at all with Nutro!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Amazing food! We have 2 chihuahuas and they both love it!! I've been told there are foods that are meant for their shaking, but none of my friends' dogs stop shaking with different food, so we stick to healthy ingredients and what the dogs enjoy. I love their treats too!
Tiffany S.
Lexington, NC
My chihuahua absolutely loves this food I got a free sample a few months back and now he's hooked he absolutely loves it! It's not to bad of a price either! We usually get ours at petsmart
Tori B.
Independence , MO
My chihuahua loves this food. The size of food is perfect for her and she enjoys eating it. The food isn't fill with "bad" byproduct and has kept her healthy. I wouldn't go to anything else for here even if it does cost a bit more than other brands.
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
My dogs love this food! I like that the pieces are smaller and easier for them to chew. The company sends me four pins for free bags every once and a while. The price isn't too bad especially for the quality of the ingredients.
Joline S.
Gibraltar , MI
I used Nutro since my dog stopped breast feeding from his mommy! He's 6 months and we still use it! It is pricey but it's good for him. He is a medium labradoodle and I do want to feed him good like I feed myself!
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
Has anyone had a bad experience with this?