Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula uploaded by Jillian B.Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula uploaded by Jillian B.

BY NUTRO

Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula Nutro Natural Choice Small Breed Adult Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food has a guaranteed great taste to please selective palates, and wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs. Key benefits include: Great taste for finicky eaters Antioxidants for build immunity for a long and healthy life Unique kibble shape for oral care Guaranteed to improce skin & coat see more...

• Has anyone had a bad experience with this? 1 Answers
Candy F.
O'Fallon
If I could give Nutro more stars I would.  It is the only dog food my dog will eat.  I have used this variety and also the one with lamb and she loves themm both.  She is a very picky eater.  I am really glad she likes Nutro because it is one of the best dog food brands out there.  So many of the brands have preservatives that are not good for your dog but Nutro  doesn't have any tshing harmful in their dog food.  I have bought it at Petsmart and the base commisary and have just recently seen it at Walmart and Target.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
When I open a can, it smells better than human food. I bought it at Bark Avenue. The pieces are tiny and pawfect for my small Pekingese. He loves it! Our two pugs like it too! (Even though they don't need tiny food pieces). I consistently buy this every time it's time to get more food.
Poba Z.
The bite size have always been an issue with my small dog. Nutro made it easy. It is healthy. My dog loves it. I don't have to mix it with anything in order to make it delicious for my dog. Small dog owners should try this.
Amber A.
San Diego, CA
Our dog is really picky when it comes to kibble, if there is more than one type of kibble in the food she will only eat one and pick out the other. She always eats her full bowl with this food and doesn't get any digestion issues with it. It is a little pricey but it does have premium ingredients so you get what you pay for.
mikki c.
Grand Rapids
My dog seems to love this brand! We switched over because the last brand we used was discontinued. It’s a good value for the amount you get. We purchased it it at Chow Hound.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Love, love, love this food and so do our pups! It’s good and good for them! Quality food. Our little Maggie used to get ear infections from our old dog food. Since starting Nutro, she hasn’t had any! I would recommend AND buy again! Just wish they had coupons.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
I find that it keeps my dog filled and made naturally with no by products. The Nutro brand always puts consideration and love in all their products. They value pets and relationships with their owner. They are not animals they are your babies.
Jessica H.
Southgate, MI
I’d say this is a good product. My dog enjoys it. I’ve been told he should be eating the toy bread since he’s a 15 pound Chihuahua terrier mix, however that’s hard to find. I have to add water to his food bowl in order for him to eat it. The pieces aren’t small enough for him
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
The only food that we've given to our dogs since they were puppies! It's such a trusted brand with simple ingredients with the first always being meat! Our dogs love every variety and we recommend this to ever pet owner as it's worth the price! Purchase on chewy.com for a better deal and auto ship! Nutro Small Breed Adult Chicken Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula
Julia Mae B.
We buy this brand for both our big and small dogs because of the wonderful benefits! We noticed a healthier looking coat, and more energy. Our bigger dog has sensitive skin and gets a rash with cheaper food. We noticed that doesn't happen at all with Nutro!
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
Has anyone had a bad experience with this?