BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Judy S.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is my dogs’ every day dog food and has been for a few years. I love that they have a small bites option because my dogs wolf down food and they will eat big kibbles so quickly it’ll make them sick to their stomachs. They have never had a single problem with this food. No sensitive skin, no stomach issues. There are frequently coupons available but the price of this food is extremely affordable for the quality. It’s comparable to a lot of higher end dog foods that can cost 25% more for a bag.
Merlyn M.
Miami
When my dog started to loose her hair and had some patches this food has been our savior ! She loves it ! I also found out when you change you dogs diet and they don’t have lamb in it and previously they did , it could affect your pup! So highly recommend this brand ! Great quality dog food !
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I just adopted a 4 yr old cairn terrier. I bought this at dennys pet shop. And he likes it. It also has a good fiber which makes him have a good amout of bowel movement everyday.
Michaela G.
Clarksville, TN
My dog loves nutro food but I did not like the size of these smaller bites. I prefer the larger size. I purchased these because petsmart was out of the regular sized bites. My dog still loved it, so if necessary I would purchase again.
Courtney M.
Mount Hope, WV
I have fed my dog Nutro since he was a puppy and he is now 6 years old. His coat is shiny, he is healthy, and he loves his food. We purchase at PetSmart. I highly recommend to other owners, as Nutro uses good ingredients.
Amber n.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly my dog can't get enough of this. HE LOVES IT SO MUCH. I've been feeding him this since he was a little babe. Two years later and he is still chewing on the same bone.
Morgan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my dogs this everyday they love it i have 3 small dogs so the small bites is a must and they go nuts for it my cats even sometimes will eat it as the bites are small enough plus the lamb is a great flavor as my animals aren’t picky eaters but eat this
Angela R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This I the only food I give my two dogs. I have a 6 year old pug and 1 year old English bull dog and they love it, almost too much! I only switched to the regular size bites because our English bulldog eats the small bites too fast
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Been using this dog food since put English bull dog was a puppy. The food she started on made her have diarrhea so we switched to this and never has had a problem. She's a quick eater so the small bites prevents her from choking .
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
My Shepard healer loves this. I love the option for the small bites, she likes to eat one by one so it takes her much longer to eat without swallowing it down. Healthy for my baby, I'd recommend because it's reasonably priced and I've had no issues!