NUTRO Simmered Beef & Potato Stew

Contains twenty-four (24) 3.5 oz. easy peel trays of NUTRO Grain Free Wet Dog Food Cuts in Gravy Simmered Beef & Potato Stew

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUTRO Simmered Beef & Potato Stew!
Erika G.
Henrico, VA
NUTRO Simmered Beef & Potato Stew uploaded by Erika G.
My Yorkie loooves this food! I put this on top of his dry food and he gulps this down. He seems to love the lamb and the chicken flavors the best. This is a must in our pantry for our little fur baby.
Teresa G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
NUTRO Simmered Beef & Potato Stew uploaded by Teresa G.
My dog really seems to enjoy it! I add it on top of his dry food and he really likes it
Jean R.
NUTRO Simmered Beef & Potato Stew uploaded by Jean R.
NUTRO Adult High Protein Natural Grain Free Wet Dog Food Cuts in Gravy Simmered Beef & Potato Stew, (24) 3.5 oz. Trays Our dogs just love this product! Doesn't upset their stomachs and just the right amount of food each meal. They turn their noses to other wet food.
Crystal W.
Lady Lake, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have recently switched over from another well known brand to strictly Nutro dog food. I've used this brand in the past and knew it would be a fantastic choice to switch our dog to.
lee F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little senior chihuahua loves this. Free from junk and fillers. Perfect size for small dogs. My part time senior poodle loves this as well
Valerie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog absolute loved these! When he was smaller I would mix one of these with his kibble, since he eats a lot more now I have since transitioned to this exact one but the can version. He still loves it! [product:nutro-adult-high-protein-natural-grain-free-wet-dog-food-cuts-in-gravy-simmered-beef-&-potato-stew-24-35-oz-trays]
Jennifer L.
Hayward , CA
NUTRO Simmered Beef & Potato Stew uploaded by Jennifer L.
NUTRO Simmered Beef & Potato Stew uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Amazon
My princess is a Pomeranian and she’s so picky about her food, I tried different brands before and it was ok until I found Nutro .. let me tell you ,every morning she eats one of this and she’s so happy .. I won’t changed it My baby is everything for me . 5 stars ⭐️ Happy Dog=Happy House 🏡
HMS D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Purchased at: PETCO
Thus far, this is the only brand of dog food that has worked for my pup. He seemingly started to get bored with it but when I tried another brand he didnt take a liking to it. So we are back to the Nutro. The pricing is somewhat reasonable, and I believe the quality is good for the price.
Khushi P.
My shihpoo is very very picky! He devours this stuff though! Thanks Nutro! This dog food brand exceeds my expectations!
Jamie P.
Melbourne, FL
I mix half of this with a little kibble for my oldest Yorkie and he loves it! Real chunks of meat and veggies. The only wet food he will eat. Everyday like clock work he tells me when it’s time to eat!

Looking for your answer?