Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNutro
PUPPY TENDER BEEF, PEA & CARROT RECIPE BITES IN GRAVY

NUTRO PUPPY TENDER BEEF, PEA & CARROT RECIPE BITES IN GRAVY

Contains twenty-four (24) 3.5 oz. easy peel trays of NUTRO PUPPY Grain Free Wet Dog Food Bites in Gravy Tender Beef, Pea & Carrot Recipe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUTRO PUPPY TENDER BEEF, PEA & CARROT RECIPE BITES IN GRAVY!
Jessy W.
Central Islip, NY
This product works well with dry food for puppies. My girls loved it! Great value for the price. No improvements needed. Would definitely purchase again if I had puppies. Absolutely recommended!
Abby L.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this for my growing puppy. She loved it. It was a little small for her, but if you have a small breed dog it would be perfect for her.
Jessica M.
Morton Grove, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These packs of wet food are the perfect size and my dog loves them. I can't give 5 stars because I know they're not the healthiest or safest brands as they use a lot of filler ingredients. It's good quality for the price I guess but I only use these when I'm low on wet food
Anna C.
Kissimmee, FL
When my dog was young we would mix this with her dry food to ensure she finished the bowl. She absolutely loved it and it helped her grow big and healthy
Alexandra G.
Lexington, KY
Love this product. When my dog was sick and needed to give him meds this was the best stuff for the job. He ate it right away. And it seemed to not hurt his stomach.
Marissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I needed to help one of my little dogs gain weight I gave him this wet puppy food added onto his dry. He loved every bite of it and gained back to healthy weight in no time.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
This is what my vet recommended and the only thing my dog would eat in the entirety! The greatest thing about it was that you didn't have to keep in the refrigerator but it is a little pricey for the size. I think I used to pay a $1.29 on sale for each pod. The stores didn't always have the flavour either so definitely stock up. Just open it dump right in the bowl and let them eat the whole thing can't be any easier. Also doesn't have a bad smell to it which is important and you can see a lot of the vegetables which is good NUTRO Adult High Protein Natural Grain Free Wet Dog Food Cuts in Gravy Simmered Beef & Potato Stew, (24) 3.5 oz. Trays
Manuela G.
San Jose, CA
I used this when getting my puppy used to dog food. I would mix in with kibble. They seemed to enjoy it and finish it all. Definitely a great product
Shaikah A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups favorite! The packaging can be a little tricky to open but once you do you see the bits of meat and peas- real ingredients. My pup licks the bowl clean and it doesn’t upset her stomach or give her diarrhea. Gotta store in the fridge if you have any leftovers.
Jessica M.
The Woodlands
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The puppy LOVES these. If the price was lower, this would be his main food, however he goes through three A DAY and he’s only two months. So if you can afford the price point, hands down a good option. If you can’t, stick with their canned food.

Looking for your answer?