Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNutro
Puppy Farm-Raised Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe

NUTRO Puppy Farm-Raised Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe

Contains one (1) 5 lb. bag of NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Puppy Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe for puppies up to 1 year old; real chicken is the #1 ingredient

How good are these? I was wondering because I want to buy my dog them
So this is good for sensitive stomachs?
Start your review of NUTRO Puppy Farm-Raised Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe!
Mikel H.
Lebanon, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I fed this to an Australian Shepherd puppy. His coat and all looked good and he seemed to really like it; continue reading for why I used the word seemed and why I only purchased one bag of it. The issue was his metabolism was so high that he was dropping weight while eating 3 cups twice a day! The final solution to stabilize his weight was a kibble that let him eat a total of 2cups a day for over 1000 calories; for a 45lb dog! I seriously wish I had that metabolism!
April B.
Vermillion, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My puppy loves this dog food. So far no tummy problems or any issues with my puppy from this dog food. Ingredients in this dog food are not as process as other dog food so it's a plus.🐶❤️
Verounia G.
I have a picky 6 year old malti-poo and this is the only dry food that she'll eat. Her vet recommends it and she loves it mixed in w some fresh chicken and vegetables.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a rescue puppy who had been fed Purina at the shelter we rescued her from, but I did NOT want to pay Purina prices. We tried to wean her off of Purina with another brand that was also chicken flavored, and it killed her stomach, and made her so sick for a week. A few months later we tried again with this Nutro, and she has been eating it ever since! She absolutely loves this food, and when she's hungry, she scarfs it down so quickly! I also love the price of this food - more affordable for a just as delicious meal for our puppy!
Kelli M.
Cumming, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
NUTRO Puppy Farm-Raised Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Kelli M.
Fed my puppy this food for the first year of his life. I trusted it to do its job and keep my hot nourished. He is now on the adult kibble and loves it. I always find coupons on the bag which is so helpful.
Daniel B.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
NUTRO Puppy Farm-Raised Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Daniel B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I can’t tel you how much my puppy loved this food! He gets so excited when he hears me open his container of food. #Cooperapproved
Jayden P.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
NUTRO Puppy Farm-Raised Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Jayden P.
My puppy “blossom” absolutely loves this. She’s been eating this brand since she can chew on actual hard food. I do feel like it helps her coat, i tried switching it on her once and she wouldn’t eat the other food. So I had to repurchase this one again.
Sarah D.
Springfield, MO
Nutro is our absolute favorite dog food company! This puppy food keeps our Border Collie pup full, energized, and regular. The bits are small and easy for him to eat, which he is always eager to do. The bags are strong and we LOVE the resealable plastic.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I don't own a pet but if I did I would give this brand a try. It looks healthy and nutritiously balanced.
Ashley W.
Indian Land, SC
These are so good. My little yorkie absolutely love them. They are healthy and he seems to really enjoy them