Nutro Products Inc Nutro Products NU10230 16 lb Max Cat Adult Chicken uploaded by Sarah W.

BY NUTRO PRODUCTS INC

Quality ingredients and natural, delicious flavors guarantee love at first bite! Available in Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor and Salmon Flavor. Recommended for adult cats ages one year and older, Nutro Max Cat is made withquality ingredients and the vitamins and minerals your cat needs for theirhealth and wellness. Fish oil and poultry fat provide rich sources of Omega-3and Omega-6 Fatty Acids for a lustrous coat and supple skin. Plus antioxidantsVitamin E, Taurine, Vitamin C, Cranberries, and Blueberries for a healthy immunesystem. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Package Weight: 3Lb Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Corn GlutenMeal, Wheat Flour, Ground Rice, Poultry Fat (Preserved with mixed Tocopherols, asource of Vitamin E), Ground Whole Wheat, Natural Flavors, Chicken, YeastCulture, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Dried Cranberry, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Inositol, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, PyridoxineHydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of VitaminB1), Dried Blueberry, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium BisulfiteComplex (Source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 32% Crude Fat (min) 17% Crude Fiber (max) 3% Moisture (max) 10% Ash (max) 6.5% Linoleic Acid (min) 3.5% Magnesium (max) 0.085% Zinc (min) 200 mg/kg Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg Taurine (min) 0.16% Ascorbic Acid (min)* 18 mg/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)* 0.05% * Not recog see more...

Buy on PETCO
Sarah W.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty was originally on a Purina brand of food but I noticed she was grooming herself to the point of breaking her skin. I switched her to this and her skin issues cleared right up! It is a little pricey (averages around $10 for a 4lb bag) but my cat loves it. Her coat is shiny, she doesn't have any hairballs, and she's full of energy.
Kaela B.
Wilmington, NC
I have three cats, one of which has IBS. I'd gone through vet visits, medication, and prescribed diets before deciding to try this food. It's now one of the only two or three foods I can feed my cats. Her IBS has been well controlled since starting her on this food. It's been a lifesaver.
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
I have bought this and tried this out in several ocasions but my cat just doesn't seem to like it very much. Or at least it doesn't have much of what nutrients she specifically need and it doesn't seem to keeo her interested.
Corri A.
Can't say enough good things about this food. My cats love it. Happy with the ingredients and the fact that it doesn't make their poop smell like so many other brands.
Anna T.
Philadelphia, PA
My cat has a sensitive stomach & this is the only food that doesn't upset her stomach. It's not the cheapest or the healthiest but she loves it.
Samantha P.
This is definitely not the healthiest food as it is full of grains. However, the price is right and my cat likes it.
Angie W.
My four cats love this food! One being a super picky eater, we've tried so many others and this stuff is awesome.
KIMMY H.
Las Vegas, NV
My cats love this food!! we have been using it for 4 years now and we haven't switched to anything else.
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Been using this for my two bangles for years now! Quality ingredients and their coats look beautiful
Ana S.
My cat loves this food it's currently one of his favorites. He is an Egyptian Mau cat (bronze) I am really happy he likes this food because he doesn't eat every food. The food met the expectations. Yes I would recommend it to other cat owners it is so amazing.