Nutro® Natural Choice® Puppy Chicken Rice & Oatmeal Formula Dog Food 12.5 oz. Can

BY NUTRO

NUTRO® Natural Choice® Puppy Chicken, Rice & oatmeal Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. see more...

• So this is good for sensitive stomachs? 1 Answers
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
I use dry and wet both natural choice nutro . We have used this since they were born now all being 6 years old. They love it. No itchy skin no upset stomach . They also have treats to match their food recipes!
Caitlin C.
My dogs have really sensitive stomaches, so this is the only food we give them. They love it! We give this to them whenever we want to treat them.
Taylor L.
Stuttgart, AR
My puppies Love these so much! :-) They will eat these in a matter of seconds, they love them so much. And it makes me happy. :-)
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
While my dogs eat the dry dog food most of the time, I like to throw this in there as a treat from time to time and they eat it up.
jennifer l.
Nice product makes you feel betterwhen you feed your four kegged friend healthier food
Marleigh N.
Sanford, NC
So this is good for sensitive stomachs?