Nutro Natural Choice NUTROA NATURAL CHOICEA Small Bites Adult Dog Food uploaded by Brittany P.

BY NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE

Serve your canine companion a healthy meal with this NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Limited Ingredient Diet Small Bites Adult Lamb & Whole Brown Rice Formula Dog Food that features a limited-ingredient formula that is loaded with vitamins and minerals for wholesome nutrition. The natural food offers small bites for pups who prefer a smaller kibble, while the savory lamb and rice flavor caters to your canine's cravings. Features: Small bites for breeds that prefer smaller kibble; lamb and rice flavor provides a delicious meal; natural, limited-ingredient formula full of vitamins and minerals for balanced nutrition Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1 - 7 years Flavor: Lamb Primary Ingredient: Lamb Package Weight: 5 lbs. Directions: Dog dogs with less than 1 hour of activity per day: 15 lbs.: 1 cup 25 lbs. 1-2/3 cups 35 lbs.: 2 cups 45 lbs.: 2-1/2 cups 55 lbs.: 3 cups 65 lbs.: 3-1/3 cups For dogs with 1 - 2 hours of activity per day: 15 lbs.: 1-1/4 cups 25 lbs.: 1-3/4 cups 35 lbs.: 2-1/3 cups 45 lbs.: 3 cups 55 lbs.: 3-1/3 cups 65 lbs.: 3-3/4 cups For dogs with 3 - 4 hours of intense training per day: 15 lbs.: 1-1/2 cups 25 lbs.: 2 cups 35 lbs.: 2-3/4 cups 45 lbs.: 3-1/3 cups 55 lbs.: 3-3/4 cups 65 lbs.: 4-1/3 cups Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. These are the recommended feeding amounts based on ideal body condition for adult dogs of various weights. Individual dogs' energy requirements may differ. Adjust the amount fed to obtain or maintain your dog's optimum weight. Blend increasing amounts of new food with current food for the first 6 days. Keep fresh drinking water available at all times. Provide plenty of exercise and see your veterinarian regularly. Serve dry or lightly moistened. To help maintain freshness, seal the bag tightly and store in a cool see more...

Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky Husky likes this food! He’s allergic to chicken so we feed him the lamb and I am comfortable with the ingredients used. Nutro is a brand we trust and recommend.
Janelle B.
Aptos
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. I’m happy with the ingredients. They use actual chicken instead of meal and vegetables. The food is small enough for his tiny mouth, he doesn’t need to break it up into multiple bites.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only bag I’ve bought for years for my two small dogs who refuse to eat the large kibble most companies use. The small size bites are perfect and I trust the ingredients
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
My dog loves this dog food! I switched to it because I wanted to get her off of food with dye in it and have stuck with this stuff for about 3 years now and she still love it! I always buy the biggest bag to stock up since she's a large dog and eats a lot be she loves it
Jessica R.
Washington, PA
I wish I could give this food more stars because it DOES fit into the "healthy" range of what dogs need from a nutritional standpoint. I'm not sure exactly where they get the food they use to make this product, but I've had no luck with any of my dogs and this food. I've known a lot of people who had the same problem I did - it made my dogs very hyper and go potty a lot more than they should. We tried this food for a long time before switching to a better quality food.
Mina  O.
When my dog was a puppy i couldn't get her to eat anything without her getting an upset stomach. I fed her Blue diamond and blue buffalo and Iams and nothing helped. Except when i switched her over to Nutro . We haven't looked back since. She loves the Lamb and chicken flavor and now with our 2nd puppy we started her on this brand and she agrees. She actually rather eat the adult dog food but she's going to have to wait until she's old enough. I love this brand and i would recommend it for anyone with dogs with delicate stomachs.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
My dog is a very picky eater. I've tried several different foods, but he would always pick out what he wanted and spit out the rest. I got tired of spending a lot of money on food he would only half eat. The bites in this food are perfect for his mouth, taste great, are wonderful quality and affordable. Yes, it may be more than some brands, but my dog is my best friend, and he deserves the best!
Nelly C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This honestly is the best food..
I have a little yorkie & he used to constantly get diarrhea from other foods. I changed it to this one & would put in a little of anti diarrhea to help his stomach & now this is the only food he'll eat.
Rebecca C.
I have always liked the Nutro brand. I recently came across this particular one for under 2 dollars at Petsmart. I purchased it and my dog really enjoyed it. I recommend anyone to give their pets Nutro brand food.
Dianna A.
I have 2 little Yorkies and this is the only dog food that i feed them. I love how it's super healthy for them. This is the only dry food that why would actually eat it without adding wet food.