Nutro Natural Choice NUTROA NATURAL CHOICEA Small Bites Adult Dog Food uploaded by Brittany P.

BY NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE

Serve your canine companion a healthy meal with this NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Limited Ingredient Diet Small Bites Adult Lamb & Whole Brown Rice Formula Dog Food that features a limited-ingredient formula that is loaded with vitamins and minerals for wholesome nutrition. The natural food offers small bites for pups who prefer a smaller kibble, while the savory lamb and rice flavor caters to your canine's cravings. Features: Small bites for breeds that prefer smaller kibble; lamb and rice flavor provides a delicious meal; natural, limited-ingredient formula full of vitamins and minerals for balanced nutrition Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1 - 7 years Flavor: Lamb Primary Ingredient: Lamb Package Weight: 5 lbs. Directions: Dog dogs with less than 1 hour of activity per day: 15 lbs.: 1 cup 25 lbs. 1-2/3 cups 35 lbs.: 2 cups 45 lbs.: 2-1/2 cups 55 lbs.: 3 cups 65 lbs.: 3-1/3 cups For dogs with 1 - 2 hours of activity per day: 15 lbs.: 1-1/4 cups 25 lbs.: 1-3/4 cups 35 lbs.: 2-1/3 cups 45 lbs.: 3 cups 55 lbs.: 3-1/3 cups 65 lbs.: 3-3/4 cups For dogs with 3 - 4 hours of intense training per day: 15 lbs.: 1-1/2 cups 25 lbs.: 2 cups 35 lbs.: 2-3/4 cups 45 lbs.: 3-1/3 cups 55 lbs.: 3-3/4 cups 65 lbs.: 4-1/3 cups Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. These are the recommended feeding amounts based on ideal body condition for adult dogs of various weights. Individual dogs' energy requirements may differ. Adjust the amount fed to obtain or maintain your dog's optimum weight. Blend increasing amounts of new food with current food for the first 6 days. Keep fresh drinking water available at all times. Provide plenty of exercise and see your veterinarian regularly. Serve dry or lightly moistened. To help maintain freshness, seal the bag tightly and store in a cool see more...

Nelly C.
This honestly is the best food..
I have a little yorkie & he used to constantly get diarrhea from other foods. I changed it to this one & would put in a little of anti diarrhea to help his stomach & now this is the only food he'll eat.
Liz T.
My dog loves this food. Our vet always comments on how shiny his coat is. The small bites are the perfect size for our small dog.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
My 2 dogs love this food! They both eat the Lamb and Rice in the small bites size. My first dog developed allergies to food that contained chicken, and we tried numerous brands but he just did not like any of them. I found a coupon for this food and had read several reviews online and decided to try it out. Both my dogs love it and have been eating it for well over 1.5 years. Highly recommend!
Jessica R.
Washington, PA
I wish I could give this food more stars because it DOES fit into the "healthy" range of what dogs need from a nutritional standpoint. I'm not sure exactly where they get the food they use to make this product, but I've had no luck with any of my dogs and this food. I've known a lot of people who had the same problem I did - it made my dogs very hyper and go potty a lot more than they should. We tried this food for a long time before switching to a better quality food.
Rebecca C.
I have always liked the Nutro brand. I recently came across this particular one for under 2 dollars at Petsmart. I purchased it and my dog really enjoyed it. I recommend anyone to give their pets Nutro brand food.
Dianna A.
I have 2 little Yorkies and this is the only dog food that i feed them. I love how it's super healthy for them. This is the only dry food that why would actually eat it without adding wet food.
Beth C.
Oregon, IL
I have been giving my dog this for the last two years and she has never experienced any stomach issues. She is an 8 year old Rat Terrier so we get her the small bites and this particular brand came recommended by our vet.
Jen F.
It's healthy and my dog loves this food. The only food she loves more is when she sneaks and steals other dogs' food when we visit family. Ha. But haven't had stomach issues with this and she eats well.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Pet Lover Expert
We have always loved this brand but recently changed the flavor of our dog's food from chicken to lamb and she loves it!
daniela M.
My dog hates this food.. but It's ok cause I mix it in with wet food he need to eat it because he can old eat a limited ingredients diet