Nutro Natural Choice NUTROA NATURAL CHOICEA Sensitive Skin & Stomach Adult Dog Food uploaded by Brigid B.

BY NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE

The fish meal, whole brown rice and potatoes of this dog food will appeal to your dog's appetite, while the vitamins and minerals help provide a nutrient-rich dietSatisfy your dog's cravings with this NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Adult Fish Meal Whole Brown Rice & Potato Formula Dog Food. The food is packed with vitamins and minerals that help provide your dog balanced nutrition. You dog will love the combination of flavors in the fish meal, whole brown rice and potato recipe. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-7 yrs Health Consideration: Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Stomach, Skin & Coat Flavor: Fish Meal, Whole Brown Rice & Potato Primary Ingredient: Fish Meal Nutrition Option: Natural, Limited Ingredient Package Weight: 15 lbs Directions: For dogs with less than 1 hour of activity daily Up to 15 lbs: 1 1/4 cups per day 15-25 lbs: 1 2/3 cups per day 25-35 lbs: 2 1/4 cups per day 35-45 lbs: 2 2/3 cups per day 45-55 lbs: 3 cups per day 55-65 lbs: 3 1/2 cups per day For dogs with 1-2 hours of activity daily Up to 15 lbs: 1 1/3 cups per day 15-25 lbs: 2 cups per day 25-35 lbs: 2 1/2 cups per day 35-45 lbs: 3 cups per day 45-55 lbs: 3 1/2 cups per day 55-65 lbs: 4 cups per day For dogs with 3-4 hours of activity daily Up to 15 lbs: 1 1/2 cups per day 15-25 lbs: 2 1/4 cups per day 25-35 lbs: 2 3/4 cups per day 35-45 lbs: 3 1/3 cups per day 45-55 lbs: 3 cups per day 55-65 lbs: 4 1/2 cups per day*When transitioning to new food, gradually mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over 6 days. * Ingredients: Fish Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Brewer's Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potato Protein, Dried Potato, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil (prese see more...

Shelby B.
Prairieville , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Dog has bad allergies and gets rashes under her belly with most foods but not with this. She likes the way it taste and we don’t have to fight a rash or worry about a spot getting infected cause she scratched the rash but I don’t find it fills her up, have to give her more food or she acts like you haven’t feed her in days.
Brigid B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
My golden retriever had a horrible skin rash due to an allergy and once we started him on this product his skin has been so much better. He was losing his hair in patches. We started him on this and he loves it. We're happy because he's happy when he eats and looks 100% better!
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is really good dog food if you have a dog that is really sensitive to things. My dog has skin allergies and it worked wonders for him. It is very expensive though and you can only get it at pet stores
Robyn D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Since switching to Nutro, our mega-sensitive husky had had a significant reduction in upset stomach and GI issues (which means less cleaning for me!) Both our dogs seem to really love the formula, and I feel good about the ingredients they are getting.
Julie J.
After trying so many other dog foods, I'm sticking with this one. I have four dogs, and one has a skin disorder. They'll eat about anything but since I began feeding them this, they now wake me up in the morning just to feed them. They never did that before! Also, the skin disorder that one has, seems to have gotten a lot better. Yes, it's costly (especially with four dogs!) but it's well-worth it. Gotta take care of our fur babies!
Alicia T.
Sterling Heights, MI
My beagle Pitbull mix has terrible allergies. She's had numerous allergy tests and was on prescription Benadryl until we found this food. Even prescription food left her with a red chest and hair loss. Since switching to this egg and poultry free, fish based food, she has new hair growth on her belly and her chest is rash free. She is also easier to train and has a happier temperament. My only complaint is the smell. It is awful and puts a fish market to shame.
Francis S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this because our vet has been trying to figure out what is causing our greyhound's upset stomach. We were trying the conservative route before medication. We already had him on a fairly limited ingredient diet and switched to this one but saw no difference. I was impressed with the ingredient list and the basic look of the kibble but it just doesn't work for what we need. That's not to say this won't work for other dogs, just not mine. Worthy product.
Elissia S.
Vero Beach, FL
Ai have tried other food and one dog plan out refuses to eat any thing else it's sad and my other dog has horrible gas and throws up and will have the scoots with any other food sooo happy I found this product. I recently got a 3rd dog and he had horrible skin patchy flaky itchy red course it was bad the previous own took to vet after vet and found no reason why he also said that he would throw up all the time I have had him for 3months and fur is back soft and as never pooped In. The house or thrown up and theonly thing that I have done was change his dog food to this product it's amazin!
Abigail H.
I have two dogs that both are allergic to most dog foods so we have to constantly switch their food brand. So far this is the only food that we have found where we can keep them on it for longer than just one bag. I would recommend this to anyone who has a dog that is sensitive to many things.
Kylee K.
Shelbyville, IN
Best dog food EVER!! We have given Nutro to our Boxer since he was a puppy. He has a very sensitive stomach also. We once tried to change dog food since the Nutro can be expensive and you can't get at like Walmart, Kroger, etc. You have to go to a dog store or Rural King, anyways, our Boxer's stomach did not tolerate well. We switched back to the Nutro and we will never change again. It is worth the extra money!
Aidesmarie M.
Roxbury, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My chihuahuas is a picky eater. I wonder if its good?
Lois L.
Delray Beach, FL
Does this formula come in a "senior" bag, too?