Nutro Natural Choice NUTROA NATURAL CHOICEA Lite Weight Loss Diet Adult Dog Food

BY NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE

The delicious chicken, whole brown rice and oatmeal formula in this light dog food contains vitamins and minerals that help supply balanced nutrition for weight reduction and weight control. Feed your 4-legged friend a lighter food with this NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Adult Lite Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula Dog Food. The light and nutrient-rich formula helps provide the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that help support a healthy diet for weight reduction and control. The combination of chicken, whole brown rice and oatmeal will satisfy your dog's cravings for a mouthwatering, meaty meal. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1+ yrs Health Consideration: Weight Loss Flavor: Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Grain Free, Limited Ingredient, Natural Package Weight: 5 lbs Directions: For Weight Loss 5-15 lbs: 1 1/3 cups per day 15-25 lbs: 2 cups per day 25-35 lbs: 2 1/2 cups per day 35-45 lbs: 3 cups per day 45-55 lbs: 3 1/2 cups per day 55-65 lbs: 4 cups per day For Weight Control 5-15 lbs: 1 1/2 cups per day 15-25 lbs: 2 1/4 cups per day 25-35 lbs: 2 3/4 cups per day 35-45 lbs: 3 1/2 cups per day 45-55 lbs: 4 cups per day 55-65 lbs: 4 1/2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Meal, Brewer's Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Oatmeal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A S see more...

Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
We switched our 10 year old miniature pinscher over to this dog food to provide a healthier weight management formula. She has a shinier coat and has lost a couple pounds since switching. We would recommend this product.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bubby is finicky but loves food and we are so happy we found this because it’s helped keep some unwanted extra weight off since we switched. It’s crazy to me how much it costs but I feel like my dog will eat it, and it does make a difference so it’s a necessary expense to me.
Amanda S.
My dog was overweight when we started him on this food (vet recommended.) He just had ACL surgery and it was imperative that he drop the weight to avoid any more damage. We followed the recommended serving size on the package and he dropped 30 pounds in a few months! The vet said he was in great shape and we’ll hopefully steer clear of anymore surgeries. I’ll only feed this brand to my dogs from now on. Comparing the ingredient list to other brands shows a huge difference in just that. And my dog loves it which helps.
Michelle E.
Sarnia , ON
Very reasonably priced. Our dog wasn't very active and it kept her weight stable with having the option of helping her loss weight
Shannon A.
Coquitlam, BC
Purchased at: Pet Valu
It easy in their tummies and teeth. I had a chubby fluffer and now it helps him balance out. We dont use any other kind of kibble for him. This is our go to dog food.