BY NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE

This food is rich in vitamins and minerals to help provide the nutrients your puppy needs to thrive. The meaty, flavorful chicken, whole brown rice and oatmeal combination will satisfy your pup's cravings. Formulated to help provide puppies with optimal nutrition, this food is packed with vitamins and minerals. The chicken, rice and oatmeal recipe appeals to your puppy's tastes. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy up to 1 yr Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Grain Free, Limited Ingredient, Natural Package Weight: 15 lbs Directions: Up to 20 lbs 6-11 weeks: 3 - 3 1/4 cups per day 3-5 months: 2 1/2 - 3 cups per day 6-8 months: 2 - 2 1/2 cups per day 20-30 lbs: 6-11 weeks: 4 - 4 1/2 cups per day 3-5 months: 3 1/3 - 4 cups per day 6-8 months: 2 3/4 - 3 1/3 cups per day 9-12 months:2 2/3 - 2 3/4 cups per day 30-40 lbs: 6-11 weeks: 5 - 5 1/2 cups per day 3-5 months: 4 - 5 cups per day 6-8 months: 3 1/2 - 4 cups per day 9-12 months: 3 1/4 - 3 1/2 cups per day 40-60 lbs: 6-11 weeks: 5 1/2 - 6 2/3 cups per day 3-5 months: 4 3/4 - 5 1/2 cups per day 6-8 months: 4 1/2 - 4 3/4 cups per day 9-12 months: 3 2/3 cups per day 60-80 lbs: 6-11 weeks: 7 - 8 1/4 cups per day 3-5 months: 6 - 7 cups per day 6-8 months: 5 1/2 - 6 cups per day 9-12 months: 5 1/2 cups per day 80- 100 lbs: 6-8 months: 7 - 8 1/4 cups per day 9-12 months: 6 1/2 - 7 cups per day 12+ months: 5 1/2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Brewer's Rice, Rice Bran, Whole Grain Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), PeaProtein, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Soybean Oil see more...

Alex C.
Rowlett, TX
I have used this brand for both of my Labrador retrievers. One is 3 and now on the adult food and one is 9 months and on this food. It has never given me any troubles, and my puppy has a very sensitive stomach. Her coat is very soft and she has EXTREME amounts of energy. She is also very lean. I love this brand and will never change!!
Manda L.
Janesville, WI
This food was my go to food for my dog for over 5 years. Eventually she seemed to have gotten a bit bored of it but it was great while she aye it!!
Naila J.
Leander, TX
I have been giving this food for both my puppies and they love love. They both have sensitive stomachs and this is perfect for them
Alison H.
My 8month old fur baby loves this food! I enjoy it because I know Shea getting a great meal and it helps with her stomach issues.
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
My dogs favorite foods! And I feel happy giving it to them since its natural! Great price also!
Chellsie V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
If you want to fatten up your little puppy this is a great brand! Really fattens them up.
Cara H.
Hamilton
My pup LOVES nutro dog food! I love that it’s made from good ingredients and there are so many flavour options for my pup! It’s very affordable compared to other similar products. I will definitely continue to buy nutro products and will always recommend to other dog owners!

back