BY NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE

Nutro's Natural Choice Indoor Adult Chicken & Whole Brown Rice Formula Cat Food is made with an ideal calorie content with high fiber for your indoor cat. This premium natural cat food helps give your cat soft, shiny fur. Real chicken as #1 ingredient. Whole brown rice aids in digestion. High fiber benefiting indoor cats. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control, Weight Control Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 375 kcal/cup Package Weight: 3Lb Directions: For cats weighing 4 lbs, feed 1/2 cup of food For cats weighing 8 lbs, feed 3/4 cup of food For cats weighing 12 lbs, feed 1 cup of food For cats weighing 16 lbs, feed 1 1/4 cups of food For cats weighing 20 lbs, feed 1 1/3 cups of food. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Pea Protein, Whole Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potato Protein, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Oat Fiber, Soybean Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Salt, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Iron Proteinate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 36.00% Taurine (min.) 0.18% Crude Fat (min.) 19.00% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.)*50 mg/kg Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)(min.)* 0.06% Moisture (max.) 10.00% see more...

Dania C.
Apple valley
Review for: NUTROA NATURAL CHOICEA Indoor Adult Cat Food more...
My mother-in-law uses this and she actually works for a neutral but she loves that she knows what is in their products this is also the only brand of food we will use for our dog we love it and we would recommend it to everyone else
Brittne S.
Rineyville
Natural choice is one of my favorite cat food brands. It's a great product and my cats actually like it. I've tried too many healthy cat foods that were very expensive and they turned their noses up at them. This is healthy and a very very reasonable price.
Gabrielle A.
Republic, MO
Nutro is the brand of choice for me when it comes to feeding my kitties. I have two amazing domestic shorthair cats and they are very picky. I am insistent on feeding them high quality food, and Nutro has been a tride and true. They do not get sick like they have with other foods and they eat it up every time I refill the bowl!
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
My cat recently stopped eating the cat food we were feeding her, and I wasn't to sure what to do as I stood in pet I looking for food that stood out to me. I hadn't done much research, but I saw the food read the ingredients and decided to give it a shot since she had gotten tired of her old food. Well I took a good chance! My cat absolutely loves this food, and I love that she's happy!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats is an adult cat is she loves this adult cat food. The pros are that my cat loves this food and there are it cons. It compares to alternatives very well. Yes I would definitely buy this indoor cat food again.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We had a indoor and outdoor cat. She both love staying outside. She stay inside during the night or when ever she drink and eat food. We been giving her a purina a kitten dry food but look for other stuff for her.
Rachelle D.
This is the only cat food that my cat can eat, he has a lot of digestive issues and we have to be really careful what we feed him or else he'll get diarrhea and rollup and this doesn't make him do either
Krystal D.
Columbus, OH
Got this for my 2 cats when a friend who had worked at a pet store recommended it. We were feeding them blue buffalo but that was super expensive- Nutro is pretty much the same but way more affordable. Great natural ingredients and both of the kitties love it. Their coats are super shiny and they are as healthy as can be.
Tristan C.
For my older dogs I feed them this act one. They seem to enjoy it a lot more than other dog food brands I've tried. It gives them a ton of energy to run around and play all afternoon. This formula must be a good one
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
My mom requires that her cat have Organic and natural cat food but couldn't find any that the cat liked. I ran across this and her cat absolutely loved it. So glad it made them both happy!
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
What are the actual favors in this mix? I see that it is indoor formula but is it chicken, turkey, etc?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto? Funciona?
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone recommend this?
Pamynhae W.
brasil.rs
Tinha que ter esse
Kaitlyn M.
wishaw
Are these any good as have to indoor cats

back