BY NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE

Now you can feel better about treating your dog because these treats provide the perfect balance of health and great taste, with absolutely no compromise. They're made with wholesome ingredients like real carrots, whole brown rice and oatmeal for an extra special reward you can feel good about. Plus, they have a crunchy texture that scrapes away plaque and tartar build-up as your dog chews. Great for training or as an between meal snack. Zip-close pouch ensures that the last treat is just as delicious as the first. Food Type: Dod Treat Food Consistency: Crunchy Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Carrot Primary Ingredient: Whole Brown Rice Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 10 oz Ingredients: Whole Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Dried Carrots, Poultry Fat (Preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Chicken Meal, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Cinnamon, Beta-Carotene, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.5% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

• What's your dog's favorite flavor from this brand?25 Answers
  • My dog has a sensitive stomach. Will this be good for her?6 Answers
  • Is this product healthy for your pet?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brooke M.
aiken
My pup loves these! We’ve tried every flavor and he gets so excited every time I pull one of these out! We started using these as training treats and now we put them in a toy for him to snack on as a treat!
These treats are the only ones that haven’t upset his sensitive tummy. 10/10 recommend
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
These are Sal’s all time favorite snacks. We love the variety of flavors they come in! He especially enjoys the peanut butter, apple, and mixed berry flavors. They are perfect treats because of the size and ease of eating. I love that they are made with natural ingredients, unlike a lot of other treats on the market.
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
5 stars because my dogs go CRAZY for these things. I love them because they’re so healthy and don’t have all that extra stuff in them. Very nutritious and would buy again. I would recommend to other dog owners
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These were a definite hit. My dog will work his chew toys like crazy when I have a few of these stuck inside. Being he has been a somewhat heavy chewer, I was always trying to get him to use those teeth more appropriately rather than shoes and hands lol. Since they're small, I don't run through them so quickly and they work as great rewards for good behavior (coming when called, going into his kentle when asked,...) Another bonus (for me) is they smell like berries. When I open the package, it's a nice experience to smell something non-doggy. My dog loves apple, too, so I'll probably try that version next.
Sharra M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My chihuahuas are obsessed with these treats! They love the banana flavored one. They're great because they're small in size and my pups can consume them. I also like how it smells like real bananas when you open the bag. We purchase these at Petsmart, Care-a-lot, and Petco.
Katrina P.
['Amherst ', ''], NY
I always stock up on these treats for my Boston terrier lily. There isn't a single flavor she hasn't liked - although I will say she loved the apple cinnamon the most. My favorite thing about them is that they're made with natural ingredients that are safe for my fur baby.
Julie S.
Gloucester, MA
Have tried this brand before and my 2 dogs love it! I have 2 mixed terriers l adopted from the shelter, & mean the world to me, love them so much! So I try to find what's best for their diets. I would def. recomend this to dog owners🐶🐶
member-5fe009606
We love these treats! Can purchase them at Cal-Ranch, p
Petsmart, and Petco! My dog likes the carrot the most, but our ranch dogs love the apple and banana flavored! They are affordable as well! Only downfall... they do crunch and crumble easily but that is storing situational for sure!!
Erin L.
My dogs LOVE these treats!  They smell amazing too, especially the apple ones.  They are tiny biscuits, slightly larger than my thumb nail.  As biscuits, they don't make good training treats since the dogs take forever to chew them.  The softer variety crumble a bit as well.
Brittany S.
I have two small chiweenies and they absolutely love these in the apple flavor. Theyre small enough to give 3 or 4 a day to help manage behavior or just as a special treat. One of my dog has an especially sensitive stomach, but these dont seem to bother him.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What's your dog's favorite flavor from this brand?
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
Are these good quality? I have an English bulldog with a sensitive stomach
Cassie K.
Peru, IN
My dogs are picky and enjoys cat treats do you think this would be a better option?
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do they have this but the chewy kind?
Raisa D.
spring , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
are these good, how small are they?