Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNutro
NATURAL CHOICE Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Kibble, 30 lb Bag

Contains one (1) 30 lb. bag of NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for large breed dogs ages 18 months and older; real lamb is the #1 ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Kibble, 30 lb. Bag!
Nancy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Kibble, 30 lb. Bag uploaded by Nancy B.
My dog loves this product. I buy the small bites as he picks throughout the day and the smaller bites work well for him. He seems to like the taste and size of food. I would definitely recommend this for dog owners as a healthy food.
Deasy R.
Magnolia, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
NUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Kibble, 30 lb. Bag uploaded by Deasy R.
Purchased at: PETCO
NUTRO Adult Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe this dogs food is really good for my puppies, it gives good nutrients for my mother in law's dogs, the dogs are healthy and rarely got sick, they really enjoy their meals 😍, because it's typically dry food, so it's not gonna mess inside the house, highly RECCOMENDED.
Maria H.
My dog loves this. It’s about the only thing he will eat and it is small enough for his mouth. If it’s too big he will leave it. I have a Toy Yorkie (3 yrs old and almost 4 lbs). I would definitely recommend for small dog breeds. #NutroNUTRO NATURAL CHOICE Small Bites Adult Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Kibble, 5 lb. Bag
Valerie B.
Purchased at: PETCO
This was my go to for my dog, I have a Great Dane who is allergic to chicken so I was glad to find Nutro Lamb![product:nutro-natural-choice-large-breed-adult-dry-dog-food-lamb-&-brown-rice-recipe-dog-kibble-30-lb-bag]
Billie (Michelle) G.
Kenner, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great dog food. My oldest dog was having allergies and the vet suggested trying a lamb and rice diet. This did the trick! Her coat is healthier looking now too. I had no trouble getting any of my dogs to eat this.
Fern S.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this and my vet recommended it . I like the ingredients in it , much better than pedigree or any brand like that . Good price . Happy with this .
Christina  M.
Gambrills, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for 40 years 40 years honest to God I will not use any other dog food but Nutro not only is it healthy food for my dogs but it gives them a shiny coat e is healthy it's never recalled I've never had a problem with recall I swear it does wonders because each of my animals have lived until they were healthy until they were 18 years old I will not switch to any other dog food I stand by this dog food products
Olivia H.
Jacksonville
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this brand as it was recommended by my vet and my large dog loves it too! I would recommend this brand to other dog owners.
Robbin G.
Rockville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both our dogs enjoy this dry food. I use the kibble mostly for our larger dog but the smaller one enjoys it as well. (I soak the kibble in warm water to soften it so I buy one type and it stays fresh).  Both dogs are a good weight and very healthy. I recommend it to doggie parents!
Jeanette M.
Chelsea
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a sensitive stomach and I tried every food for large dogs. Finally came across this blend and it leveled him out and he’s been great ever since!

Looking for your answer?