BY NUTRO

Puppy • Real chicken protein from farm-raised chicken. • DHA for healthy brain function. • Antioxidants for a healthy immune system. • Omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & coat. see more...

Emily B.
Champaign, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best dog food! My dog loves the stuff. It’s not very expensive. I can usually find the 30 pound bag for around $25. The ingredients are great too. My dog was on the puppy formula for about a year. We recently switched to the adult formula!
Ashley M.
Wichita, KS
Love this food! It was just what our dog needed when she was puppy. She has a very sensitive digestive system. We gave it to our other dogs as well and they really loved it!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
Raised my puppy in this food. Made her super healthy and her coat looks great. Her teeth are clean as well. Never had digestive issues. My only wish is that I would've been able to find it in a larger bag. She has grown into the adult version now.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I started buying this type of brand for my dogs when they were pups. I really like this brand and the other types of formula they have. I have no problem with my dogs eating these.
Brigitte T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
We have two dogs, Lhasa Ahpso and and Yorkie-Pom. The Yorkie-Pom is super finicky and will go on a hunger strike if she doesn't like the food in her dish. Nutro is healthy and cost effective!
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
I was looking for something good for my dog to eat he really is always picky of what he eat but he loves this so much.
Gorethy R.
Riverside, CA
Fed my golden this food when he was younger , had to switch him due to him having gas from eating Blue Buffalo!
Dana R.
Philadelphia, PA
I started my puppy on this but she wasn't so crazy about it she is now eating Nutro ultra and she loves it
Diksha R.
My dogs eat these and they totally love them. I am sure your dogs will like them too.
Bruce H.
Nampa
Bought this dog food and neither dogs a chug or a german sheperd would eat it and I had to go back to their other food. And I had bought this food at the recommendation of the pet store owner.
Betzabeth M.