BY NUTRO MAX

Nutritious dog food made with smaller kibble for small adult dogs. No chickenby-product meal, ground corn, sorghum, rye or anyartificial colors, flavors orpreservatives. Real chicken protein from farm-raised chicken Whole grain rice and wheat for healthy digestion Omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & coat Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Ground Rice, RiceBran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Corn GlutenMeal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin ESupplement, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source ofVitamin C), L-Carnitine, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulfate, NiacinSupplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, ThiamineMononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, SodiumSelenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6),Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid. Chicken Meal, GroundWhole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat(preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Dried PlainBeet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Salt, CholineChloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, FerrousSulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C),L-Carnitine, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate(source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), RiboflavinSupplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, VitaminB12 Supplement, Folic Acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 24.00% Crude Fat (min.) 14.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 10.00% Zinc (min.) 250 mg/kg Vitamin E (min.) 250 IU/kg Taurine (min.)* 0.10% Ascorbic Acid (s see more...

• When switching from another brand dog food to this one, did anyon...1 Answers
Ashley C.
29229
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We switched to this brand a couple years ago now. We like that it has the small chunks because we have a small and medium dog and it is a better more natural food without the added cost. We did notice a lot of stores raised the price and the bag got smaller so we try to catch it on sale. Overall our babies like it so we will stick too it!
Lindsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After searching for awhile for an AFFORDABLE, yet more healthy choice for my dog, I love Nutro Max. She loved it when I first introduced it. I’ve found that mini chunk is her preference for whatever reason. This can be found at any pet store and is about $30.
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a tea cup yorkie and chi. Ive been using this food for years. My dogs eat well. Their coats of hair are beautiful. Its definitely better than any thst stop and shop carry. And it stays fresh along time
Andrea T.
San Antonio
So far they my doggies love this brand! Excellent quality, I really recommend it!! Nutro® Max® Adult Mini Chunk Natural Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dog Food 5 lb. Bag
Lori M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We tried this food with our Jack Russell. He ate the mini chunks & didn't chew well. Since he swallowed them whole, He would later vomit the full pieces that he couldn't digest. we went with larger chunk of the same brand & he loved it. No problems.
MaryCatherine S.
Denver , CO
I have two picky Brittany’s who will only eat small bite food, this food to be exact, and it is wonderful. It has completely changed the texture of our females coat from wirey to nice and soft and has help our male with his gas issues!
Lauren W.
Jacksonville , NC
I switched my dog to this when we adopted him. He enjoys it so much better than his last dog food. Its in the middle of affordable and expensive. The only complaint i have is not enough fiber so i have supplement fiber into his diet.
Laurie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My toy Yorkie loves this dog food. It comes in the perfect size and I love that I can still grab a huge bag of it. Since switching to this dog food, his stools have become smaller and he appears to have more energy.
Deanna B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect balance of quality ingredients and price. NutroMax allows me to ensure my dogs are eating healthy while still having money left over for their favorite treats
Kaitlin W.
Manassas, VA
My dog had the puppy food from Nutro Max and loved it. She loves this as well. I think its because the chunks remind her of her treats that I give her. So she devours the food.
Britni H.
When switching from another brand dog food to this one, did anyone notice and possible symptoms? My dog has a sensitive stomach and I use specific food, and i would like to try this one but i don't want to worry about her getting sick.