BY NUTRO MAX

Puppy food made for the specific needs of large breed puppies that grow to 50 pounds or more. No chicken by-products. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Brain Development, Immune System, Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken Meal & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Ground Whole Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Rice Bran, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.00% Crude Fat (min) 14.00% Crude Fiber (max) 4.00% Moisture (max) 10.00% Calcium (min.) 1.00% Calcium (max.) 1.50% Phosphorus (min.) 0.80% Phosphorus (max.) 1.30% Zinc (min) 250 mg/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Taurine (min)* 0.10% Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C) (min)* 35 mg/kg L-Carnitine (min)* 55 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)* 3.00% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my adult dogs nutro max grain free chicken recipe, and they love it, so I’m starting my puppy on this food so she’ll be ready to join them on their food in a couple months. Good ingredients! Very filling for my puppy!
Jennifer C.
Monroe, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this food to help our rescue dog put on much needed weight. She loves it and she is looking so heathy now. We are transitioning to the adult formula now.
Diana Z.
My fur baby loves his Nutro! He has been healthy and happy since we started him on Nutro. Previous dog food gave him digestive upset or he just turned his nose up at it. Worth the price for sure!
Claire M.
Greenville, SC
We had been feeding our dogs beneful puppy food but we got to talking to someone at petsmart about one of the pups, a pit mix, having a lot of gas and never being full. She suggested this food and after just a week it's made a huge difference. It's a little pricier than we are used to, but definitely worth it for our fur babies. The gas isn't an issue and she doesn't try to scavenge nearly as much. Our boxer pup seems to like the new food pretty well too. She always finishes her bowl. The true test though was with our little pint size boy. He would often leave his bowl untouched all day and now he eats most if not all of his food. He's definitely not in the large breed category but we compensate with smaller portions. Success across the board!
Stephanie S.
Great dog food.
Tried out the Nutro Ultra for my large breed adult dog and was impressed with it seeming to be more efficient when his body processed.  Also he had less gas! So when we bought pur shepherd mix pup, I knew I wanted to start him on one of the Nutro puppy options. He has little to no gas (which also depends on what things he's found in the yard to gnaw on) and has a nice shiny coat and it seem to be providing what he needs for growth and health.
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
I received this food in exchange for my review from Bzzagent. My 8 wk old German Shepherd puppy Lucy loves it! The pieces are a little larger than I might have expected, but it doesn't seem to deter her. The ingredient list is all things I recognize and she's growing like a weed. We like this a lot!
Emily D.
Hiawatha, KS
Currently feeding this to my 3 month old Siberian Husky. He loves it. The ingredients in this are so much better than Purina or other cheaper kibble products. The only con is that it isn't grain free. However, if your dog does not have a grain allergy I would highly recommend.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog has a sensitive stomach and digestive issues and this brand is perfect for him. He loves the flavor and it's gentle on his stomach. We have seen such an improvement since switching him to this brand. We will continue to buy!
Haley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got this for my two dogs when they were puppies, they loved it. I believe it was a good price for a dog food. I bought it at rural King, although I can't seem to find it at Walmart or target. If you're looking for high quality puppy food I recommend this
Kristi J.
New Orleans , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this brand for our pups. Quality food that our dog loves to eat. I love when we catch it on sale at petsmart.