Nutro Max NUTROA MAXA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Donna D.Nutro Max NUTROA MAXA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Donna D.Nutro Max NUTROA MAXA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Angel F.

BY NUTRO MAX

Dog food formulated for the specific needs of large breed dogs 50 pounds and over. No chicken by-products. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint, Immune System, Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken Meal & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Ground Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C) , L-Carnitine, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 24.00% Crude Fat (min.) 13.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 4.00% Moisture (max.) 10.00% Calcium (min.) 0.70% Phosphorus (min.) 0.60% Zinc (min.) 250 mg/kg Vitamin E (min.) 250 IU/kg Taurine (min.)* 0.10% Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C) (min.)* 35 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)* 3.00% Glucosamine (min.)* 250 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)* 200 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Donna D.
Tupelo
It took several tries of several brands before we found one that didn’t have ill effects on our Neo Mastiff. Nutro Max Grain Free chicken flavor is the only one we finally found. Love the fact that it doesn’t have a lot of crazy fillers that he doesn’t need.
Amandah R.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I only give my dog this food because he’s got a very sensitive tummy and this settles nicely for him. Usually with other foods he throws up but the veterinarian recommended I try this brand and it does it’s job. Very gentle, and they even have the small chunk ones so you can stretch the food out a bit longer (:
member-b1a6c
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My large breed Goldendoodle loves this food! She gets it twice a day and enjoys it. I would definitely recommend this dog food to other owners. I always buy this for my doodle at petco or petsmart. Buy this for your big dog! It is a very good quality dog food.
Alana S.
Cranston , RI
I have been feeding my dog this dog food since she was a pup. We started with chicken and now she eats the salmon flavored food due to an allergy. My dog loves this food and it seems to be a more natural dog food than others.
Michelle W.
Bensalem, PA
My puppy loves this food and it seems to be good for her with lots of natural ingredients. The price is pretty good too, especially if you order online. I buy her food from Petco.
Angel F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only dog food that we've found that both our dog and we like for him. The bag is like 30-35 lbs for $30 at our local pet supermarket. We always get a 10% discount as military discount though so we always get it around $28 instead. We're so glad to have found this because it has all of the nutrients our dog needs and our dog loves it. We have a 50lbs Siberian husky.
Samantha R.
My youngest girl has a sensitive stomach this is literally the only food she can eat that agrees with her. Plus it's non-gmo. All around all of my girls love this food.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
My pit mix suffers from allergies and I found after consulting with a few vets that it was likely his food. I had tried many natural / grain free / exotic meat foods and settled on a more expensive natural food by Nutro... After a year or so i figured out this Nutro Max was basically the same ingredient wise than the more expensive line by Nutro, so i switched... Still no allergy issues with my dog, so its definitely good quality. My dog owner friends have all switched to this too.. Solid poos, and happy pets! Nutro makes excellent dog food, at a reasonably price that is actually healthy and not full of filler ingredients or byproducts. I have actually tried a piece, kinda bland but I wouldn't feed my dog anything i would be unwilling to try myself.
Nicole S.
Awesome dog food my dog loves it. We really love Nutro max dog food healthy ingredients and no chicken by product meal which is great. Will always love Nutro max dog food.
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
I use to feed my dogs beneful but they kept getting gas and were sluggish, I switched them to nutro max and now they have a lot more energy and the fur is a lot shinier. They also do not have gas anymore. They only were on nutro max for about a week when we could tell the difference I will never buy any other brand of dog food. I have 1- American German Shepard 1- block head chocolate lab