Nutro Max NUTROA MAXA Adult Dog Food uploaded by Diane M.

BY NUTRO MAX

Made with real protein from farm-raised chicken. No chicken meal by-product, ground corn, sorghum, rye artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Immune System, Digestive Care, Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken Meal & Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 372 calories per cup Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.00% Crude Fat (min) 14.00% Crude Fiber (max) 4.00% Moisture (max) 10.00% Zinc (min) 250 mg/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Taurine (min)* 0.10% Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C) (min)* 35 mg/kg L-Carnitine (min)* 55 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)* 3.00% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
Although this isn’t the specific bag I feed my dog, I am happy with the Nutro Max food. We got it on sale at PetsMart and he loves it. It is full of good ingredients not harmful to doggys, and it has not made my dog sick or sluggish.
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my adult dogs this food and it is very good quality! It’s one of the cheaper brands for high quality food, and I’m so glad I found it! I’ll continue repurchasing!
Lindsey W.
Catskill, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use Nutro Max Grain Free Adult Dog Food in Lamb and Rice for our 50 pound lab/collie mix. Since switching to this food I have seen an improvement in her overall digestive health. She enjoys this food as well, which is important. Her skin and coat look absolutely gorgeous! A great value for the quality.
Xuan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nutro has high quality ingredients that our puppies love! They have several different types of meat or fish you can choose for them. Lots of good nutrients for your little one or big guy.
Irene H.
Sparta, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this dog brand. It’s inexpensive but helps my dog. He loves all the flavors. He has tried lamb beef and chicken. He started off with a more expensive brand and gave him so much gas. Then finally tried this one and he has been so good with no gas.
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this! I love that it’s grain free since he has a sensitive stomach. He’s a 30lb. lab, beagle, Bassett hound mix. He’s not quite a year old, so he still has a lot of energy.
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
This food help to keep my pups coat looking good. I love that the first ingredient isn't corn or a filler. Since I am a student it is hard for me to be able to afford blue buffalo but I feel as if it is a great alternative
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
When my Staffie mix grew old enough to move to adult food, it was a natural transition to move from the Neutro Max puppy food to this one. She loves the taste and it keeps her coat and teeth in great shape. She's never had digestive issues and keeps trim.
Diane M.
Splendora, TX
I wanted to try a new food for our pit bull Max so we decided to try Nutro Max. I have to say he loves the taste and it improved his digestive issues. We're definitely big fans!
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs get beef and this stuff is great. It's fairly cheap and has great ingriediants in it. I'm kind of picky and this stuff is fantastic.
elisha b.
Coos Bay, OR
How many people use the stuff??