Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNutro
Nutro Max Large Breed Puppy Natural Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dog Food

Nutro® Max® Large Breed Puppy Natural Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dog Food

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If for any reason you are dissatisfied with this product, return the unused portion along with the information contained within the dotted panel on the bag to your Nutro® products retailer for replacement or refund. Should you wish to contact our Consumer Care Department, please call 1-800-833-5330, or visit our website @ www.nutro.com or www.nutro.ca. ®/™ Trademarks ©The Nutro Company. Large Breed Puppy • Real chicken protein from farm-raised chicken. • DHA for healthy brain function. • Antioxidants for a healthy immune system. • Omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin & coat. A Pioneer of Natural Petfood We know tradition matters. That's why we're proud to honor the natural tradition set by The Nutro Company decades ago. Nutro® Max® Natural Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Large Breed Puppy Food is made in the USA with natural ingredients that can be traced back to their source—never using any fillers, chicken by-product meals, or artificial preservatives. Max® Dog Food is formulated with real chicken, beef or lamb protein, antioxidants, and Omega 6 fatty acids. Remaining steadfast to our founding commitment—to provide great tasting natural nutrition for a long, healthy life. Dental Health • Crunchy kibble scrubs teeth to reduce plaque and tartar build-up, whiten teeth, and freshen your dog's breath. Healthy Heart • Nutrient rich chicken protein and Vitamin E to help your dog maintain a strong, healthy heart for life. Healthy Muscle Mass & Mobility • Protein from farm-raised chicken promotes healthy muscle mass and mobility for a long, healthy life. Immune System Health • Made from natural ingredients fortified with vitamins, minerals and taurine to support a strong immune system. Health Skin & Coat • Rich in Omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a lustrous coat. Digestive Health • A combination of natural fibers for easy digestion and small, firm stools. Healthy Brain • Natural protein and fatty acids to support healthy brain function. Vitality • Whole grain wheat and rice for healthy and balanced energy throughout the day. Nutro® Max® Natural Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Large Breed Puppy Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. No Chicken By-Product Meal No Ground Corn, Sorghum, or Rye No Artificial Preservatives, Colors, or Flavors Fortified with Natural Ingredients: Vitamins, Minerals & Taurine Natural Nutrition Maximum Health®

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutro® Max® Large Breed Puppy Natural Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dog Food!
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love this dog food. My dogs coats are super shiney. It's a little on the pricier side, but to me it's worth it. My dogs no longer have loose stools and they love the taste.
Stephanie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Nutro® Max® Large Breed Puppy Natural Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dog Food uploaded by Stephanie B.
We have english mastiffs & we’ve always fed them nutro our 3 year old male doesn’t even chew just inhales it & our 9week old female puppy wants kibble (nutro) instead of a treat when she goes potty! That’s some darn good dog food!
Deidre H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky pup rejected her other foods, but she has loved this one and it has helped her to gain and maintain a healthy weight. Definitely going to get it again and transfer to the adult blend when she is older. Definitely recommend it for large breeds!
Stephanie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food.
Tried out the Nutro Ultra for my large breed adult dog and was impressed with it seeming to be more efficient when his body processed.  Also he had less gas! So when we bought pur shepherd mix pup, I knew I wanted to start him on one of the Nutro puppy options. He has little to no gas (which also depends on what things he's found in the yard to gnaw on) and has a nice shiny coat and it seem to be providing what he needs for growth and health.
Great dog food.
Claire M.
Greenville, SC
We had been feeding our dogs beneful puppy food but we got to talking to someone at petsmart about one of the pups, a pit mix, having a lot of gas and never being full. She suggested this food and after just a week it's made a huge difference. It's a little pricier than we are used to, but definitely worth it for our fur babies. The gas isn't an issue and she doesn't try to scavenge nearly as much. Our boxer pup seems to like the new food pretty well too. She always finishes her bowl. The true test though was with our little pint size boy. He would often leave his bowl untouched all day and now he eats most if not all of his food. He's definitely not in the large breed category but we compensate with smaller portions. Success across the board!
Casey M.
Bartlett, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this dog food used for my two huskies all thru their puppy years and they loved it and is made of good ingredients and very afforadble
Haley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got this for my two dogs when they were puppies, they loved it. I believe it was a good price for a dog food. I bought it at rural King, although I can't seem to find it at Walmart or target. If you're looking for high quality puppy food I recommend this
Marianne  H.
Wolverine, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I received this food in exchange for my review from Bzzagent. My 8 wk old German Shepherd puppy Lucy loves it! The pieces are a little larger than I might have expected, but it doesn't seem to deter her. The ingredient list is all things I recognize and she's growing like a weed. We like this a lot!
Emily D.
Hiawatha, KS
Currently feeding this to my 3 month old Siberian Husky. He loves it. The ingredients in this are so much better than Purina or other cheaper kibble products. The only con is that it isn't grain free. However, if your dog does not have a grain allergy I would highly recommend.
Irene  R.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great brand, price is decent. No problems with my dogs. They have tried 3 different types from this brand.

Looking for your answer?