BY NUTRO

Nutro Max Kitten Max Cat products are made with select ingredients and the vitamins and minerals your cat needs for his health and wellness. With the taste of real chicken, your cat will find Nutro Max Kitten irresistible. It provides a rich source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help provide for a rich, glossy coat and supple skin. Roasted chicken flavor. Available in 3 lb, 6 lb. and 16 lb. bags. see more...

Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
When I found my kitten he was 6 weeks old, barely a pound and full of worms. I did so much research to find a food that would help him gain weight and keep him healthy after all the Vet visits. I have only fed him this food since I found him and he loves it. His coat is so shiny and he is so active and playful! He is now 6 months old, weighing 4lbs, and a very happy growing kitten :)
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
I adopted my kitten at barely 2 months old and she immediately loved this food. She eagerly eats it when i feed her and it mixes well with her wet food. I buy it at petsmart and will continue to buy it for her.