Nutro® Lite Weight Loss Adult Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Recipe Dog Food 5 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

Adult--1+ years. Natural dog food plus vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. see more...

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I have used this dog food for my Pomeranian ever since she was a puppy! She started smaller but gained a few pounds too many through the years and it really is a great dog food. I give just the dry pieces with nothing else on it and she eats it. The pieces are small enough for her little mouth so nothing hurts her teeth and she doesn’t have to chew too much. She has never had any stomach issues with this food as well. I pay around 14-16 dollars a bag and it lasts me a little over a month!
Dee J.
This is another dog food I like to use because I have a pig that lives with my dogs I like to give him some protein and he likes dog food so for him I like to give him bits of oats and grainy dog foods
Abbie C.
My pitbull mix is a very picky eater, pickier than my Yorkie was. She will nibble here and there on purina or Rachel rays brand, etc... but when I had her try a bowl of this at my parents house while on vacation she licked her bowl clean!! Normally in order to get her to eat all of her food I have to mix in half wet / half dry, but with this? She just can't get enough. So naturally the next day I went out and bought the 15 lb bag and haven't looked back. It's cutting her weight down a lot from the wet food she was just on which is amazing for her health.
Raine W.
My dog loves this food! I want to feed him something healthy, but also something that helps with weight management. I've tried Natural Balance and Science Diet, but he never seemed to really enjoy it. He loves this brand and still isn't sick of it after eating it for many months. Not only does he come running for it when it's breakfast time, but he'll sit next to his food bowl and wait for more on days when he's extra hungry. I'm so glad I found a dog food that he enjoys and that I feel good about feeding him.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Great texture for puppies! I bought my at petsmart & it's was that pricey. My Maltese poodle mix hates hard dog food, but this is the only one he likes I'm not sure why but I try giving him a little because he doesn't need to lose weight or anything.
Vahta D.
Altoona, PA
Letting everyone know this dog food is amazing. There's a nice quality texture for your pups. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is honestly. I have a 65 pound gold retriever and I recommend it to other pet loves as well.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
This product is more pricier than traditional brands but definitely worth the splurge. It has helped my puppy in every way imaginable. From his shiny coat to his energy!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

I have two senior dogs. One has no digestive problems, but the other has diarrhea and/or gas with many foods. The Nutro Lite works well for him.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
My dogs love this brand of dry dog food! They eat this right away when I give it to them. I will definitely be buying more of this for them!
Sep K.
I bought Nutro treat for my dog when his vet told me that he should loose some weight. He really likes this treat.
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
Is the cat version a good substitute for weight loss food.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My is really overweight..is this really good for my jack russel?