Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNutro
Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Dry Dog Food Salmon & Lentils Dog Kibble, 4 lb Bag

Contains one (1) 4 lb. bag of NUTRO Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Dry Dog Food Salmon & Lentils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NUTRO Limited Ingredient Diet Adult Dry Dog Food Salmon & Lentils Dog Kibble, 4 lb. Bag!
Marshall, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Terrible food choice. This is one of many foods listed by the FDA’s investigative research linking grain free to dilated cardiomyopathy in dogs causing death!
Jersey City, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really loved this food for my dog but it is pretty expensive. Aside from price, my dog is a Dalmatian & can’t eat a lot of foods. Unfortunately this formula contains several ingredients he can’t eat.
Indianapolis, IN
If this is the correct one then it’s great. It’s actually hard to find real limited ingredient dry dog foods that meet the needs of what my dog needs. She’s developed bad skin allergies so needs no grain, no chicken, etc. Sometimes it’s hard to find this type or any type in stores when I go in so I often have to switch the flavors or even the brand itself.
Platteville, WI
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dogs live for this. My one dog has a sensitive stomach and will get sick from every other food we can buy except this one!
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog doesn’t care for the flavor but still eats it. Keeps his weight balanced. Going to try another flavor
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My go to brand for dog food. My dogs don’t have any food allergies but I try to keep their diets limited since I work all day and keep them in crates while I’m at work. They deserve to eat just as well as us, so the price is fairly reasonable.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was having skin issues and realized he was sensitive to chicken and grains. I've always fed him nutro, but this food is the holy Grail! Not only did his skin clear up, but his fur is so shiny and he feels so much better. Definitely recommend for sensitive pups..
Ingram, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food is amazing! I dont have to convince my puppy Kami to eat it! She now waits for breakfast and dinner instead of avoiding it! Her poops are much better, and her tunny doesnt hurt anymore! Please switch your dog to this food!

Looking for your answer?