BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With out nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your dog or your money back. see more...

Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
We switched to this dog food for my 75# mixed bully breed dog. He was a par one survivor but it messed up his stomach which caused skin issues and allergies. His previous dog food helped calm the issues but since switching to this 4 months ago, his skin and overall issues have gotten even better! We won't be switching back that's for sure!
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I used to feed my dogs this food and they loved it but then I thought we should change it so i ended up changing their food
Mary O.
Palmdale, CA
I'm sure this isn't as bad of a brand for dogs but my dog hated it and honestly there's better kibble for the same price like taste of the wild
Amber W.
Is this a good brand and is it cheap?