BY NUTRO

Nutro® Kitten Minced Salmon Cuisine Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for gestation, lactation and growth. see more...

Monica S.
New Windsor, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky kitten loves this food! After trying multiple formulas and textures this is the winner! Not too dry or too wet. I researched many brands before choosing Nutro, but the answer was in the ingredients!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
I love this brand! I have bought nutrO for many of my animals and this particular product I found useful with a sick kitten I rescued that would eat. She was in really bad shape and we tried other soft foods without any luck but when we tried this food she actually ate it and continued to eat it. After that her recovery took off!
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only fish-based kitten food I let my Jack have. I'm usually concerned about the metal content of the fish used in pet food, but I trust Nutro and I want Jack to have variety in flavor and texture when he's not eating the chicken soft loaf.
Toni A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have not used Nutro since their recall of Chinese products. The ingredients in this can are no better than fancy feast and it is expensive
Heavenly F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All of my 5 cats love this Salmon wet cat food, every time they hear the can crack they come running! I highly recommend this cat food!
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
Sounds yummy! Wish I was having salmon and gravy for dinner. But instead, mister whiskers over there is getting it...
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
My cats love this. I rescued some kittens recently and they were very thin. This food was their favorite
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great cat food for cats. I used to buy this brand for my cat and she absolutely loved it
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats love this brand. I buy Nutro all the time. This product is cat approved!
Destiny S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this better than fancy feast
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is very picky. Do ya'll recommend this?
Kayla R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do these come in other size cans?
Jami S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this food agree with kittens stomach? Has anyone had kittens who vomited and/or diarrhea while on this kitten food?
Savannah R.