Nutro® Kitten Chicken & Liver

Cats love the taste of MAX® CAT Food. MAX® CAT Food is available in a variety of flavours and formulas that deliver premium nutrition and great taste, even for the most finicky eaters. It’s uncomplicated, natural nutrition plus the essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients they need at a great value.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutro® Kitten Chicken & Liver!
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both this food and the chicken loaf one are staples for most of my foster kittens. I have had very few kittens who wouldn’t eat this. I give the 4ish week old ones babycat, and then I usually try to transition them to nutro 1-2 weeks later.
Danvers, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats absolutely loved this!!! the ingredients are great for cats and my kitties loved the flavor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved it but they will pretty much eat any type of wet food so I’m not sure if that means much. It seems fresh and has good ingredients con is it’s a little on the expensive side for wet food.
Winter Garden, FL
My kitten really liked this! I mix a little water in the dish with it and he eats 1/2 a can for breakfast.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Casi no le gustó a mi gato. No se si fue por el sabor o por el olor. Pero no lo disfruta mucho
tinley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this stuff! I try and stay away from the cheaper foods. My cats seem to love this one. It’s affordable as well
Shawnee st
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
All in all this cat food it's pretty good I like the fact that it helps Wings kittens from their mom and sometimes hard to find kittens
Parkland
Purchased at: PetSmart
My kitten loves this food! He chows it down every time that we give it to him! He has to eat this kitten food until he is 1 years old. We also give him some dry food
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best Wet Food for cat's. Many Flavors to choose from, Better ingredients, easy to serve and dispose. He can't get enough of this brand. Worth the extra 40 cent's per can. About $1.30 per can.
Griffith
I have some very picky eaters, two of my cats won’t eat anything besides this brand. I’m happy I have a wet food that they will eat. It is slightly pricy, but better for them than the other brands, so I don’t really mind. I would hope other pet users would switch over to this brand.

Looking for your answer?