Nutro® Hairball Control Adult Chicken & Whole Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food 14 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy healthy cat was seeing a difference with your own eyes. That's still true today. With our nutritionally complete recipes, crafted using the finest natural ingredients, you will see a visible difference in your cat or your money back. see more...

Review (1)
Lisa R.
Olathe
Purchased at: PETCO
I only buy food without preservatives and stuff that will shorten my cats life. I love my long haired furball but I do not love puke and hairballs so hairball formula food to the rescue. It makes my life easier because I don't have to give my cat a separate medicine. Winner winner chicken hairball formula dinner!

Amazon