Nutro® Farm's Harvest™ Small Breed Adult Lamb & Whole Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food 12 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. And it's still true today. NUTRO® FARM'S HARVEST™ recipes combine meaty kibble with real, farm-grown fruits & veggies harvested at just the right time, and then freeze-dried to lock in the nutrients your dog needs to stay happy and healthy. Because seeing is believing, and we think it's time to put some natural color in your dog's day. see more...

caitlyn o.
Hilton Head Island, SC
So far, the healthiest food I've found for my furry companion! You can actually see the dried fruits and vegetables! My go-to dog food!
Stephanie O.
My pup didn't like this, I'm not sure what it was, but she wasn't having any of it, my neighbors pup loved it though