Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNutro
Nutro Farm's Harvest Small Breed Adult Lamb & Whole Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are dissatisfied with this product, return the unused portion along with the information contained within the dashed panel on this bag to your Nutro® products retailer for replacement or refund. Should you wish to contact our Consumer Care Department, please call 1-800-833-5330 (English), or visit us at www.nutro.com or www.nutro.ca (Canada). ®/MD/TM/MC Trademarks. ©The Nutro Company. www.sfiprogram.org. †Trace amounts of genetically modified material may be present due to potential cross contact during manufacturing. When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. And it's still true today. Nutro® Farm's Harvest™ recipes combine meaty kibble with real, farm-grown fruits & veggies harvested at just the right time, and then freeze-dried to lock in the nutrients your dog needs to stay happy and healthy. Because seeing is believing, and we think it's time to put some natural color in your dog's day. #1 ingredient grass-fed lamb in a three-protein blend for strong muscles. 100% whole grains for healthy digestion & sustained energy. Natural fats & oils for a healthy skin & soft, shiny coat. Never outsourced. Responsibly made from field to bowl. We are proud to make our dry dog food at our own addresses in the USA. And at The Nutro Company, we always round up the finest ingredients from our team of trusted suppliers from around the world--like Ed, Jeff and Kevin. For over 30 years, their family has perfected the art of freeze-drying fruits & vegetables at their farm in Illinois, USA. Freeze-drying locks in natural nutrients and antioxidants, so your dog can get nutrition from ingredients you actually recognize. Yum. We're excited to be cooking for your dog, but we'll leave the "dishes" to you. 5 real fruits & veggies for natural antioxidants and fiber: Sweet potatoes, apples, green beans, peas, cranberries. Nutro® Farm's Harvest™ Small Breed Adult Lamb & Whole Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. Contains one (1) 4-lb. bag of NUTRO FARM’S HARVEST Small Breed Adult Lamb and Whole Brown Rice Recipe NUTRO FARM’S HARVEST Food for Small Breed Dogs is made with real lamb as the first ingredient This natural dog food is made with 100% whole grains for healthy digestion and sustained energy, plus real fruits and vegetables NUTRO dog foods contain natural fats and oils for a healthy skin and soft, shiny coat NUTRO FARM’S HARVEST Food for Dogs is never outsourced and is responsibly made from field to bowl Natural Skin & Coat Care When we started making pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. And it’s still true today. NUTRO FARM'S HARVEST natural dog food recipes combine meaty kibble with real, farm-grown fruits and veggies harvested at just the right time, and then freeze-dried to lock in the nutrients your dog needs to stay happy and healthy. Because seeing is believing, and we think it’s time to put some natural color in your dog’s day. NUTRO FARM'S HARVEST Dry Dog Food delivers a rich blend of antioxidants for healthy immunity and promotes healthy digestion and sustained energy, plus soft skin and a soft coat. 5 Real Fruits & Veggies in Every Bag #1 Ingredient Real Lamb Finest Natural Ingredients Never Outsourced Made with Non-GMO Ingredients+

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutro® Farm's Harvest™ Small Breed Adult Lamb & Whole Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food!
Stephanie O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup didn't like this, I'm not sure what it was, but she wasn't having any of it, my neighbors pup loved it though
caitlyn O.
Hilton Head Island, SC
So far, the healthiest food I've found for my furry companion! You can actually see the dried fruits and vegetables! My go-to dog food!

Looking for your answer?