Nutro® Farm's Harvest™ Small Breed Adult Chicken & Whole Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food 12 lb. Bag

BY NUTRO

When we started pet food in 1926 the measure of a happy, healthy dog was seeing a difference with your own eyes. And it's still true today. NUTRO® FARM'S HARVEST™ recipes combine meaty kibble with real, farm-grown fruits & veggies harvested at just the right time, and then freeze-dried to lock in the nutrients your dog needs to stay happy and healthy. Because seeing is believing, and we think it's time to put some natural color in your dog's day. see more...

Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
I have a miniature dachshund and when I first got her, I bought this food. She didn't like it too much, so I switched her to another brand. This brand isn't too expensive though, and seemed to be pretty healthy for dogs- just by looking at some of the ingredients.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
We mix this type with other nutro type foods for our 2 dogs and they love having such s variety and it keeps their tummies healthy since they are so sensitive.
Renee  C.
My chihuahua really loves this food. It has bits of vegetables and fruits, which he gets excited about.