Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsNutro
Nutro Crunchy Treats With Real Pomegranate

Nutro® Crunchy Treats With Real Pomegranate

Reward your dog with NUTRO® Crunchy Treats With Real Pomegranate. Our healthy dog snacks contain natural ingredients, such as whole grains and real pomegranates, a known source of antioxidants. These premium dog treats also include no wheat or corn, and they contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. They’re simply a healthy treat for dog training or a special snack.

Is this better than traditional dog treats?
My dog has a sensitive stomach. Will this be good for her?
Is this product healthy for your pet?
Start your review of Nutro® Crunchy Treats With Real Pomegranate!
Sabrina A.
Akron, OH
My Yorkie Shih Tzu mix loves these treats. He hasn't tried the carrot ones but he does have the blueberry, banana, and peanut butter.
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nutro® Crunchy Treats With Real Pomegranate uploaded by Amanda H.
Review for: Nutro® Chewy Treats With Real Apples
My two toy dogs love these real apple treats! They enjoy all of Nutro’s flavors actually. These smell so real, I’m pretty convinced that people can also eat and enjoy these. They are healthy treats for my two little ones and a little baggie lasts my two girls a while. I’ll continue to buy them! I usually buy my bag at Target! I highly recommend them! Even for doggies with sensitive tummies! Give them a chance! I’m sure your companions will love them!
Aneissa N.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nutro® Crunchy Treats With Real Pomegranate uploaded by Aneissa N.
I purchase the blueberry flavor, because my dogs go crazy for the smell. Also, antioxidants for my pups, only the best. They are small treats, so it’s easy to give them 10/day but the bag informs you of how many they should have, based on weight. Great price as well, and a bunch of flavors to choose from.
Stormie S.
Panama City, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
Review for: Nutro™ Crunchy Treats with Real Banana Dog Treats 16 oz. Bag
My dog goes crazy for these treats! She loves bananas!!!!! She has a very sensitive stomach and she never gets sick eating these. Every flavor smalls amazing!
Yaisah G.
Austin
Nutro® Crunchy Treats With Real Pomegranate uploaded by Yaisah G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Review for: Nutro™ Crunchy Treats with Real Banana Dog Treats 16 oz. Bag
My dog did not like this banana flavor. However, the treats are s perfect size for my shih Tzu and looking forward to trying the chicken and carrot!
Nancy R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,081 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Nutro® Chewy Treats With Peanut Flavour
My puppy love this NUTRO Small Crunchy Natural Dog Treats with Real Mixed Berries, 16 oz. Bag I started training my dog to go out side for your thing and this help me a lot. She love it.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these treats!!! He would eat the whole bag if I let him! We try to limit him to one a day...maybe two!! He has a sensitive stomach and these treats don't bother him at all!!! Definitely will keep buying!!
Katey B.
Foster, RI
My 3 pitbulls love these treats!! Also great for a sensitive belly... bonus all these treats actually smell like the flavor!!!
member-5fe009606
We love these treats! Can purchase them at Cal-Ranch, p Petsmart, and Petco! My dog likes the carrot the most, but our ranch dogs love the apple and banana flavored! They are affordable as well! Only downfall... they do crunch and crumble easily but that is storing situational for sure!!
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
We love these! Our dog has a super sensitive stomach and she can have these they do not bother her. She likes all of them even the fruit ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...