Nutro® Chewy with Real Blueberries Dog Treats 4 oz. Pouch uploaded by Maura N.

BY NUTRO

We believe in simple, honest ingredients. 100% natural Nutro® Chewy Treats have been crafted with real blueberries to deliver great taste your dog will find irresistibly delicious. see more...

• These look awesome ! Where can I find them and about how ...2 Answers
  • Where could I buy these for my dog? Would love to try!1 Answers
alexis b.
worcester, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great size cookies for training for my larger dog! Great smell (actually smell like blueberries)! super soft and easy for them to chew. However, I can’t seem to find them anymore!!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These have been amazing for training my 2 month old pup! She loves the food already so I wanted to stick with the brand I already trusted and this flavor was a huge hit. The ingredient list makes me happy with what I'm giving her and she goes crazy when she sees me reaching for this bag.
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
Our puppy loves these. She refuses to eat most treats, so we were determined to find one she would like for training purposes. When we first got them she hesitated before trying the first one but after that it was game over. As soon as she sees the bag she gets excited. They really smell like blueberries. We'll continue to buy these for our picky pup
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These are the only treat my dog will eat, other than Greenies. They don't smell disgusting like most dog food. They are soft enough for my pug, which means they are soft enough for any dog. They are the perfect size to give to your dogs.
Jessica P.
My babies love these!!! They are always on sale at pet smart and my puppies love them!!! This brand is my favorite my dogs seem to really enjoy these treats!
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
My puppies love these! They are so cheap and usually on sal and I love that they are made with natural ingredients.
Jay L.
My dog adores these chews. Every time I open the bag she gets excited because we both can smell the blueberries.
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These seem pretty healthy for your animals but my dog is picky and won't eat them
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these. They really are chewy, and she takes her time in eating them. They do actually smell good like blueberries, too.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My fur babies love these,what a great treat for them to have,I buy these all the time.
Jessica  M.
Clarksville , TN
These look awesome ! Where can I find them and about how much are they ?
Ali S.
Where could I buy these for my dog? Would love to try!