BY NUTRO

We believe in simple, honest ingredients. 100% natural Nutro® Chewy Treats have been crafted with real apple to deliver great taste your dog will find irresistibly delicious. see more...

Emily B.
Fayetteville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My westie loves when I grab this bag of treats. He gets all hyper and is ready to sit, lay or speak to receive one. He gobbles it down so fast, luckily it isn't large pieces. They are easy to break apart if you like. I always keep a couple handy on walks as rewards.
Léage Marie M.
I found these at TJ Maxx for $2.99 so I thought it was worth a try. My dog absolutely loves them! She gets them as bedtime treats. Since my dog is 12 years old I like to find things that are soft and made in the USA. They are Puggle approved!
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves the apple taste and the texture helps her slowdown eating them. They are inexpensive but knocked a star since after halfway through the bag my dog no longer found them yummy. I recommend switching up the flavors to keep your dog interested.
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
Ok my poor boxer has got allergies like crazy so we had to start paying closers attention to what her food was made with. these have been one of her favorite treats and they don't cause her to have an outbreak
Francesca V.
My dog is addicted to these. They're soft and easy to break apart. To me they smell bad cause of the apple. Just imagine apple mixed with jerky but my dog likes them, so that's all that matters.
Liza P.
sunrise
Yumm it looks and sounds delicious...im sure dogs will enjoy this. its very healthy too.