Nutro® Chewy Peanut Flavor Dog Treats 4 oz. Pouch uploaded by Léage Marie M.

BY NUTRO

We believe in simple, honest ingredients. 100% natural Nutro® Chewy Treats have been crafted to deliver great taste your dog will find irresistibly delicious. see more...

Léage Marie M.
Léage Marie M.
I found these at TJ Maxx for $2.99 so I thought I would give them a try. Chloe loves peanut butter and they are small and soft which is easy for her to chew. I recommend them to anyone wanting no wheat and no corn.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I got these at Petsmart for my puppy and he loves them! & I love them for him because they are 100% Natural! They are good for him. These chewy treats weren't expensive either! Definitely worth a try if you haven't gotten them for your dog yet.
April D.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
My dog got extremely sick from these. I don't know what was in it that did it but just giving my feedback on this product
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Ball Ground, GA
Love these treats for my two large dogs! I use them during training and they work wonderfully! All of the flavors seem to be popular with my dogs but especially the peanut butter.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
We got these for my dog because peanut butter is one of his favorite flavors. He really likes them, but I think he likes the crunchy kind better than the chewies.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
This is a great brand. It is all natural no chemicals. My dog loves these so much in the peanut butter flavor
Heather E.
Heather E.
Pet Lover Expert
Nutro makes amazing products; products that my sensitive stomach pup can actually enjoy. She loves their treats but I feel better feeding her the chewy variety--she actually slows to enjoy them. The peanut butter seems to be her favorite over all and she goes crazy for them!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I have bought many different treats! But finally i have found one that frankie loves! When i tell him if he want one or when he does something good, he is so inpatient to get a treat! He has been so happy and energetic. For sure recommend this
Shakira W.
Shakira W.
My dog love this , and he loves the smell he smells them from far away . I buy them all the time for my dog , but not all dogs find them good .